Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One reason I loved Chrissy Evert and Jim Connors together is that they both won Wimbledon that year. I just thought it was the most romantic thing. Chris would be sitting around with him and Jim would just be telling her things like, 'Look, I watched your match. You just have to do this better.' I think she said she would take his advice and it helped her to win that year. They won together. Do you think Kim and Lleyton will ever do that?

·
27,371 Posts
I'm praying that they do and I think they've got a great chance :D :D The ideal place to win would be, for me , Wimbledon because then, even media shy Lleyton would have to pose with Kimmie and their respective trophies at the Champions Dinner :hearts: :D

But anyways, I do think it's a very realistic possibility that they're going to win a grand slam together and hopefully, it'll be sooner rather than later ;)

*sigh* Just thinking about the great Lleyki pics :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
I agree, I think it will happen one day :D I'm optimistic :D Hopefully Wimby :D but mainly I hope the Aussie one day coz it'd be so fitting :D :angel:

·
27,371 Posts
Yeah the Aussie Open would be a great one as well :D "Aussie's favorite son and daughter in law complete the love double" :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
370 Posts
On teletext they said that Kim wants to play mixed doubles again with Lley!!:hearts:A Lleyki-kiss every match:hearts:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I hope so too.And they have a really chance.
They play mixed again???That are very,very good news!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts