Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LTA are looking to investigate this talentless clown. I don't care that he lost I'm more pissed off that the Aussies couldn't give a shit. Thank god us British control tennis otherwise corruption would be off the charts.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
What do you mean? Do you think he tanked matches for money? Most aussies seem to think he's a bit of an idiot and they have other players anyway.

·
Registered
287 Posts
LTA are looking to investigate this talentless clown. I don't care that he lost I'm more pissed off that the Aussies couldn't give a shit. Thank god us British control tennis otherwise corruption would be off the charts.
What are you talking about?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,294 Posts
Tomic must not be banned. He provides MTF something to discuss that doesn't involve the GOAT debate.
I dunno, nowadays. A couple years ago (2015) many people including myself bandwagoned onto the "TomicforCYGS" train, lead by comrade Phenomenadal. Winter has frozen over since. I guess we're waiting for his next successful drunken lapdance ceremony.

·
Registered
21,897 Posts
Imagine betting on Tomic, then imagine betting on Tomic in an exhibition match

Now you can somewhat understand the extent of OP's gambling addiction

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
Sure, because there is no corruption whatsoever in Britain or by Brits 🙄

gamblersanonymous.com

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Is this the classic "I lost money gambling so there must have been match fixing involved" bit?

·
|
15,331 Posts
Tomic has one of the best personalities ever, and one of the best tennis games.
I'd ban that ugly servebot Nick Kyrgios.

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
this thread is Malvin´s worthy

disgusting

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
Imagine betting on Tomic, then imagine betting on Tomic in an exhibition match

Now you can somewhat understand the extent of OP's gambling addiction
this, and then he is blaming tomic lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts