• No

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
man who the heck is pulling this double account hahahha.

obviously no but I think he might be able to get back to top10 which would be a huge accomplishment like considering how much he has fallen!

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
It's not a matter of 'can', it's a matter of 'when'. Answer? Soon.

Roddick 2.0 all the way :rocker2:

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I am silently fuming every time the OP (double account) implements friendly smileys. And if you are going to wave at people, at least do it right :rolleyes: :bigwave:

Ajde :sad:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Who knows? One good slam run, perhaps if Wimbledon or USO courts are sped up, and he may be in the reckoning.

In all likelihood though, the answer should be "no". But its sports and sports are unpredictable.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
At this point of his career i don`t think it`s likely.He could have a good run here and there but i don`t think he will be consistent enough week in and week out.
The question is right now where he will go after Miami?He might get his confidence back and some momentum but now the clay court season starts.I don`t see him playing much on clay but on the other hand he hasn`t played a lot this year and he needs plenty of matches.When he was in the top ten he could easily go lightly on clay and come back strong for grass but right now he can`t afford to do it.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
yes, no, maybe
it's all i need to hear from you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts