Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is predicted that Roddick will have to face off against another US player who is more popular in the final.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I'd like to humbly request an audience with a new Oracle, please.

Reactions: Merton

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Ginepri beats him off the ground, baring that he is playing decent and moves better. So their is always the chance he could. Seems like he is on form and he shouldn't be scared of facing an American top player seeing as he has just dismissed Blake...

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
It is predicted that Roddick will have to face off against another US player who is more popular in the final.
:retard::help:

they aren't even playing yet. Stepanek is favored vs. Robby, too.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Robby if playing inspired and well is in with a chance. However I don't think he has mastered how to return Roddicks bomb first serve.

Nonetheless, I don't see him winning this match unless Andy completely loses it.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Yes Robby can beat Andy because he has done it before. WILL he?? That's another question. ;)

Reactions: The Oracle

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Just because you like Roddick does not make the most of us do~...Americans:rolleyes:
:haha:

Thanks for the bad rep, BTW. Most eloquently put.

·
29,645 Posts
I think the Oracle is the same guy as the started of the 'how come James Blake is...' thread. :lol;

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
We are not there yet, I expect to see Roddick-Stepanek in the final.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I'd like to humbly request an audience with a new Oracle, please.
When I first joined, the name DelphiOracle narrowly lost to Merton. Now I am very happy about that.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
He can, and if the match happens - he will.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts