Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Federer
107 Posts
Maybe but all too often posters who come on like you are presently with the type of trolling you're doing are old members back for another round.

Respond to what exactly anyway? The silly claims of hypocrisy are not worth a response.

As for whether Nadal will regain #2 or #1 it's hard to say and probably depends on more than just what he does at this stage of his career but stranger things have happened.
This isn't the first place I've talked tennis, but it's the first time I've talked it here. Moving on, yes it would be hypocritical since he was so mad about being 3rd seed at Wimbledon. It wasn't Fed's fault that Nadal didn't play enough grass or have enough success on it. Nothing silly about the truth unless you're a liar. Are you a liar? Or just a Nadal fanboy trying to police every user that comes through?

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
This isn't the first place I've talked tennis, but it's the first time I've talked it here. Moving on, yes it would be hypocritical since he was so mad about being 3rd seed at Wimbledon. It wasn't Fed's fault that Nadal didn't play enough grass or have enough success on it. Nothing silly about the truth unless you're a liar. Are you a liar? Or just a Nadal fanboy trying to police every user that comes through?
From the way you're posting typical troll nonsense there's a good chance you did this on here already. Very few people start on nonsense about Nadal and Federer in 2021 and didn't find MTF before that when they feel this strongly about being buffoonish like you so obviously do. Odds are you're a double account but either way you're a boring troll.

Nadal hasn't said a word about clay seeding for RG. As for Nadal being 'so mad' about Wimbledon and 'crying and moaning', he merely said that while he respects and loves the tournament, he doesn't find the special seeding there fair but he understands that they do things a certain way at Wimbledon.

He said all of this calmly and it was a mere difference of opinion. Transforming the video below into 'so mad' and 'crying' is typical juvenile troll nonsense:

Nadal: Wimbledon seedings formula is unfair

·
Registered
Federer
107 Posts
From the way you're posting typical troll nonsense there's a good chance you did this on here already. Very few people start on nonsense about Nadal and Federer in 2021 and didn't find MTF before that when they feel this strongly about being buffoonish like you so obviously do. Odds are you're a double account but either way you're a boring troll.

Nadal hasn't said a word about clay seeding for RG to my knowledge. As for Nadal being 'so mad' about Wimbledon and 'crying and moaning', he merely said that while he respects and loves the tournament, he doesn't find the special seeding there fair but he understands that they do things a certain way at Wimbledon.

He said all of this calmly and it was a mere difference of opinion. Transforming the video below into 'so mad' and 'crying' is typical juvenile troll nonsense:

Nadal: Wimbledon seedings formula is unfair
Man are you seriously that insecure and threatened by a single poster that you have to go into speculation? There are people all over the world that talk about tennis every day on other platforms besides MTF. I've read this forum some, but honestly I never liked the lay out until this recent overhaul and thought I'd give it a try. Stop interrogating and crying and get a life. Have you been doing this same crap for the past decade? Sad if you have. The post I made is only buffoonish if you're a fanboy that doesn't like when the truth is pointed out. Typical of your kind to go at the poster instead of the issue. A complaint is a complaint whether it was done respectfully or not. Fact is that Nadal didn't like it or he wouldn't have said anything about it. Just like a billion other things he's moaned about in his career.

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
Man are you seriously that insecure and threatened by a si gle poster that you have to go into speculation? There are people all over the world that talk about tennis every day on other platforms besides MTF. I've read this forum some, but honestly I never liked the lay out until this recent overhaul and thought I'd give it a try. Stop interrogating and crying and get a life. Have you been doing this same crap for the past decade? Sad if you have. The post I made is only buffoonish if you're a fanboy that doesn't like when the truth is pointed out. Typical of your kind to go at the poster instead of the issue. A complaint is a complaint whether it was done respectfully or not. Fact is that Nadal didn't like it or he wouldn't have said anything about it. Just like a billion other things he's moaned about in his career.
Calling that video 'crying and moaning' and 'so mad' is bufoonish nonsense. He had a difference of opinion and voiced it in about as straightforward and matter of fact way as is possible. One can agree or disagree but it's hardly an issue.

And sure when I see a new poster come on and repeat all the classic troll moves in very long rivalries in almost every one of his posts, it comes to mind that quite possibly you're not new to this. Most of the time, that's because it's an old poster back for more but even if you're not, you're a basic troll.

As for 'fanboys', even your screen name is a classless fanboy-troll move. You had your thread already moved to the ruins and have many posts claiming fake injuries for Federer's rivals and generally classless posts which speak volumes.

·
Registered
Federer
107 Posts
Calling that video 'crying and moaning' and 'so mad' is bufoonish nonsense. He had a difference of opinion and voiced it in about as straightforward and matter of fact way as is possible. One can agree or disagree but it's hardly an issue.

And sure when I see a new poster come on and repeat all the classic troll moves in very long rivalries in almost every one of his posts, it comes to mind that quite possibly you're not new to this. Most of the time, that's because it's an old poster back for more but even if you're not, you're a basic troll.

As for 'fanboys', even your screen name is a classless fanboy-troll move. You had your thread already moved to the ruins and have many posts claiming fake injuries for Federer's rivals and generally classless posts which speak volumes.
Wow, look at all the investigating you have done on me already LMAO!! Basic and boring troll huh :D You're worse than the local neighborhood gossip with the hair curlers that everyone runs from when they see them LOL!

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
Wow, look at all the investigating you have done on me already LMAO!! Basic and boring troll huh :D You're worse than the local neighborhood gossip with the hair curlers that everyone runs from when they see them LOL!
It doesn't take much 'investigation' to see your troll user name, see your 1st thread get moved straight to the ruins and see you continually talk childish trash about Federer's rivals.

Yep, sounding like one of the old trolls back for another round but either way, just a basic troll.

·
Registered
Federer
107 Posts
It doesn't take much 'investigation' to see your troll user name, see your 1st thread get moved straight to the ruins and see you continually talk childish trash about Federer's rivals.

Yep, sounding like one of the old trolls back for another round but either way, just a basic troll.
What am I supposed to do here exactly? Hold hands with everyone and sing Kumbaya or get down to the nitty gritty? My username is my feeling on the subject because of clay skew that your fanbase fights on the daily because it HAS TO. You've been doing this for years. You should be used to it by now. Get over it fanboy.

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
What am I supposed to do here exactly? Hold hands with everyone and sing Kumbaya or get down to the nitty gritty? My username is my feeling on the subject because of clay skew that your fanbase fights on the daily because it HAS TO. You've been doing this for years. You should be used to it by now. Get over it fanboy.
That you think the choice is between singing kumbaya or being a troll says it all. No one has to fight anything and you're not getting an award for being a troll in the 'service' of any fanbase. You're not convincing anyone with your conduct, accusations of fake injuries, trolling user name and getting your threads moved straight to the ruins. If anything, disinterested 3rd parties would be even less likely to weigh your words.

Like I said, a basic troll and quite possibly one we have already seen on here.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
I think it would be ridiculous for the French Open to seed 13-time champion Nadal below Medvedev, who has never won a match at the tournament.

Would the French ever make a special seeding adjustment?
Rafa doesnt need special treatment like Wimby does. He has won it in several seeds spots. If he is 3rd right now its because there are 2 players who have more points then Rafa. And thats the bottom line.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
I think the number 3 spot is actually better for Nadal, since he is guaranteed to meet Thiem only in a possible final.

But draws do not matter for Nadal at the FO anyways. If he is fit, he is going to win it.
See? When you stop the Vodka you actually make more sense. ;)

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
In a hypothetical scenario where RG adjusted it's seeding, Nadal would be the ultimate hypocrite in accepting after all the crying and moaning over seeding at 2019 Wimbledon. Remember that?? Sure, I think he could get back to #2 judging by Medvedev's history on clay, but then again he doesn't have any points to defend really. Nadal is playing less and less as time passes as well. Of course that always changes when clay season rolls around and he magically heals and drinks from the fountain of youth.
You are calling a 20 slam winner a Hypocrite out of a Hypothetical scenario. Are you serious?

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
|
15,622 Posts
That’s probably because what remains of the Claybot’s career basically resides on Novak’s racquet.
Except for whenever Nadal hits a forehand down-the-line, hence Nadal's 2-1 h2h lead over Djokovic at the US Open.
Djokovic's favorite surface is hardcourt, and he hasn't won as many US Opens as Nadal.
That's why Djokovic will always be a loser and a failure in the eyes of his father.

·
Registered
60,675 Posts
Yeah, not clear to me he wants to. He could, and with his draw luck will, end up with Medvedev in his half and both Djokovic and Thiem in the other half.

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
Yeah, not clear to me he wants to. He could, and with his draw luck will, end up with Medvedev in his half and both Djokovic and Thiem in the other half.
Come on man just stop. Thiem was in Nadal's half last time and of course Djokovic got absolutely roasted.

It's not about 'draw luck'

·
|
15,622 Posts
Djokovic will probably never beat Thiem ever again at Roland Garros, so the draw is important for Djokovic.....not important for Nadal....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
This not about whether Nadal is going to win the French. He is clearly the favorite regardless the seeding outcome.

It’s just about preventing a lopsided draw with a number two seed who has never won a French Open match.

Would Wimbledon have allowed Sampras (1) and Corretja (2) back in the late 1990’s?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Except for whenever Nadal hits a forehand down-the-line, hence Nadal's 2-1 h2h lead over Djokovic at the US Open.
Djokovic's favorite surface is hardcourt, and he hasn't won as many US Opens as Nadal.
That's why Djokovic will always be a loser and a failure in the eyes of his father.
Ahh, yes, the Blue Clay days & powder puffy draws. Decoturf Blue Clay’s out so you’ll need to pray for that cakewalk draw again.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts