• He won't win the title

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lost a set to Simon, lost a set to Youzhny, now Andy takes the opener. Will be a great achievement, shows how strong mentally he is. True mental GOAT.
I think he'll do it.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Haha your trolling is actually quite funny, I will give you that mate :)

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I pick he won't win the title
he's not superman, I seriously doubt he can continue to not be fatigued like this

I think he will beat Dimitrov in the SF's and then be exhausted and play a rather fresh Novak in the final (Novak plays Raonic in the SF's which should be a breeze just because it's CLAY and Raonic is a robot an can't move)

Nadal loses to Djokovic in the final probably

however, if Nadal won the tournament losing a set in each match that would be pretty intense and just furthermore show that he is the best fighter the sport has had. I don't get how so many people don't like him- so you don't like his antics, 'fake' humbleness, complaining at times- whatever- but its hard not to respect his effort and determination

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
I pick he won't win the title
he's not superman, I seriously doubt he can continue to not be fatigued like this

I think he will beat Dimitrov in the SF's and then be exhausted and play a rather fresh Novak in the final (Novak plays Raonic in the SF's which should be a breeze just because it's CLAY and Raonic is a robot an can't move)

Nadal loses to Djokovic in the final probably

however, if Nadal won the tournament losing a set in each match that would be pretty intense and just furthermore show that he is the best fighter the sport has had. I don't get how so many people don't like him- so you don't like his antics, 'fake' humbleness, complaining at times- whatever- but its hard not to respect his effort and determination
the people who hate him are usually clowns like jowilly, slade or butthurt fedtards like duarte, sliceace, doktor carpet,etc. No reason to argue with those kind of people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts