Mens Tennis Forums banner

Can Milos Raonic Save His Season At Toronto(600 Points To Defend)If Not,He Will Drop

• Yes He Can

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No,Unfortunately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I Don't Care About Milos Raonic

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Can Milos Raonic Save His Season At Toronto(600 Points To Defend)If Not,He Will Drop From 6 To 8 Place!!!:confused:

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Seriously, what's to save. He's having a great year :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
save his season lol, because it's been a terrible last month for Milos :facepalm:

Also he'd only drop to 7th provisionally because Delpo is dropping 500 Washington points and he won't be defending those.

More like can he continue to get good results to keep his ranking where it is. And this should be his best part of the year so I'll say yes.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
save his season lol, because it's been a terrible last month for Milos :facepalm:

Also he'd only drop to 7th provisionally because Delpo is dropping 500 Washington points and he won't be defending those.

More like can he continue to get good results to keep his ranking where it is. And this should be his best part of the year so I'll say yes.
Yaaa I Forget................:facepalm:
Milos Raonic Will Win His first Atp 500 At Washington!!!!!So...............It's OK:worship::rocker2::yeah:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
:confused:Can Milos Raonic Save His Season At Toronto(600 Points To Defend)If Not,He Will Drop From 6 To 8 Place!!!:confused:
country flag David-Harvey

Is that when you watched a tennis match for the first time? :confused: Rankings fluctuate like that all the time.

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Well, this escalated quickly

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Are you dumb? He already ensured that if he loses even in the first round of Toronto that he will not fall much in the rankings m8.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Raonic will fall

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Only in MTF can a player that just made his first slam semifinal would have to save his year. Unbelievable.

If anything it balances out what he did at Toronto last year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts