Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
ok I love Anna, but this ATPworld, ATP, not WTA, and your topics belongs more to non-tennis section. You are going to destroy the atpworld, flooding this site with your wtaworld threads.
if you really cares Kournikova go to this place:mad:
http://community.kournikova.com/index.php?s=

·
Registered
107 Posts
OMG, you are sooooo brave Anton! a wta thread... I feel like I'm doing something illegal... I wouldn't want to upset anyone, they're pretty anti-wta here! but you have guts:D .

Anna Smashnova will win Shanghai

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let's face it, if anna wins this title, it will be the biggest story in tennis. these atp people need to get a grip. and wtaworld is down so they should share this site with us. and this is tennis so why in the world should we talk about anna in non-tennis?? GO ANNA!!! Get Zheng!!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Depend on how form is Anna Smashnova... remember Auckland semis? I think Anna Smashnova will win Shanghai.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
ok do it, i will enjoy when wtaworld will be running again, and you will return where you belongs. :p
And this place will be the same peaceful site from another days (yesterday):sad:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jorge, that site is closed for a while and we are here to stay!! besides, the wta is more important than the atp, what with all those short, short skirts, and catfights and more drama than Days of Our Lives!!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
i am not selfish, i am defending the integrity of this site. But do what do you want to do. You are most, but if this site is full with crap threads later, i will blame you. at least while you are here, behave :rolleyes:
ciao :wavey:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
remember that article in Time Magazine: "Is Tennis Dying?" and then venus and Serena and Anna and JC, MH, LD brought tennis back to life. Lyyton Hewitt has the personality of the sofa im sitting on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Go "our" Anna Smashnova!!!

I'm brave. :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
K is well behaved!!! *cough* ;)

Yeah!! 'OUR' Anna is going to win!!

I'm brave too! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Aaron is so brave, we're gonna make him an honerary Israeli!
go Anna S!

·
Registered
107 Posts
aiming high, huh Anton;) . it's good you still hae faith in Anna, and didn't desert her like some of her fans.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts