Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
ok I love Anna, but this ATPworld, ATP, not WTA, and your topics belongs more to non-tennis section. You are going to destroy the atpworld, flooding this site with your wtaworld threads.
if you really cares Kournikova go to this place:mad:
http://community.kournikova.com/index.php?s=

·
Registered
107 Posts
OMG, you are sooooo brave Anton! a wta thread... I feel like I'm doing something illegal... I wouldn't want to upset anyone, they're pretty anti-wta here! but you have guts:D .

Anna Smashnova will win Shanghai

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let's face it, if anna wins this title, it will be the biggest story in tennis. these atp people need to get a grip. and wtaworld is down so they should share this site with us. and this is tennis so why in the world should we talk about anna in non-tennis?? GO ANNA!!! Get Zheng!!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
ok do it, i will enjoy when wtaworld will be running again, and you will return where you belongs. :p
And this place will be the same peaceful site from another days (yesterday):sad:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
i am not selfish, i am defending the integrity of this site. But do what do you want to do. You are most, but if this site is full with crap threads later, i will blame you. at least while you are here, behave :rolleyes:
ciao :wavey:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Go "our" Anna Smashnova!!!

I'm brave. :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
K is well behaved!!! *cough* ;)

Yeah!! 'OUR' Anna is going to win!!

I'm brave too! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Aaron is so brave, we're gonna make him an honerary Israeli!
go Anna S!

·
Registered
107 Posts
aiming high, huh Anton;) . it's good you still hae faith in Anna, and didn't desert her like some of her fans.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts