Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,796 Posts
He played really well, but Ruud was nowhere near his best. Not just fitness wise, but level wise. Too many errors and too passive

·
justice for all
19,597 Posts
Diego played really well today. Very aggressive, sound tactically and especially BH DTL was on song in crucial moments. And the last game to close it was really fantastic.

I think he'd even beat a fully fit Ruud today but the match would be closer.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out if MARVINLUISANDY supports Diego Schwartzman or doesn't, it's like he dislikes him but also does, he wants him to do well but is disappointed when he doesn't. Very confusing. CLARIFY @MalvinLuisandy

·
Golddigger
16,538 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out if MARVINLUISANDY supports Diego Schwartzman or doesn't, it's like he dislikes him but also does, he wants him to do well but is disappointed when he doesn't. Very confusing. CLARIFY @MalvinLuisandy
I think.... love
Then hurt by his losses
Now confused

• Haha
Reactions: ivanban

·
Premium Member
29,796 Posts
Just don't expect a straightforward reply, so you keep on guessing.

·
Registered
Federer
1,455 Posts
In what world does Diego deserve a thread outside of a result thread? He was Djokovic's opponent in the weakest clay masters final in history and loses constantly to literally everyone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ruud had some muscle fatigue. Another luck for the shortman, like his any other wins where the opponent gets choked or injured.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ruud had some muscle fatigue. Another luck for the shortman, like his any other wins where the opponent gets choked or injured.
Yeah, he has had some luck in that regard, but still, those were not walkovers. He still needed skills to take advantage.

·
Golddigger
16,538 Posts
There will not threads for me in some time...
I dont agree with this. I think you should but issue is you make threads for every thoughts. Many these thoughts could go in other threads. Thats all mate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts