Votes: 10 30.3%
  • He's Out Of His League

Votes: 4 12.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying desparately hard to keep my hopes up for Juanqui against Andy tonight :p !! VAMOSSS FERRERO :bounce: !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
He gave him a good run for his money a couple of years ago, and Roddick was at his best then.

Hope he can do even better this time :wavey:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
he needs to be very consistent off both wings and on his serve. if he can do that then he has a very good chance. but thats a big ask , so i went with mayb. i expect roddick to win though.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Yes, vamos Juanqui!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Yoel and co. said:
He gave him a good run for his money a couple of years ago, and Roddick was at his best then.

roddick was at his best then - but jc as well....
but lets think the best

anyways, i hope he wins :angel:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Yeah and I can fly

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
Well considering the scheduling of that year's event, the fact it was on Andy's best surface and probably at his all-time peak form to date, JCF did OK.

Andy is favourite here definitely. JCF has a chance though if he can find some good form, get Andy into rallies, who knows? I hope JCF can keep it close and play good tennis whatever happens.

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
of course he can do it !!!! VAMOS JCF !!!!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Yoel and co. said:

:scratch: wasnt that a straight sets victory. JC cant win against Coria on clay or HC these days, I think you are asking too much from him against the Rocket man

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
:scratch: wasnt that a straight sets victory. JC cant win against Coria on clay or HC these days, I think you are asking too much from him against the Rocket man
He beat Coria on hard courts last week. Andy's clear favourite but I hope JC plays well.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Raquel said:
He beat Coria on hard courts last week. Andy's clear favourite but I hope JC plays well.
Yeah but Coria was dead tired, dont worry I'm not complaining if JC wins I just dont think he has a chance thats all

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
joeb_uk said:
If andy is losing to players like phm :lol: there is no question ferrero has a chance to kick his ass :yeah:
:mad: PHM is a great player :ras: a choker but a good one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts