Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he's the next great champ. Discuss.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Getting off the Fed bandwagon already.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
The more immediate question is whether Richard can threaten Nalbandian for bandwagon player of the month. The answer is no.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting off the Fed bandwagon already.
Always have to plan for the future. I'm planning a nice easy transition to GasquetFan_2009 at just the right moment... :devil:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
This R=FK is good. Calling Gasquet the Queen of Pansies with one account and bandwagonning him with another. :spit:
Nah, that would be too devious for R=FK. Spartans were straight shooters. :lol: I think Fedfan is for real but he will not stay long on the Gasquet bandwagon.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Not sure.

Gas is one of top guy, but not NO 1

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
For some reason, I doubt Fedfan is for real. :tape:
He might not be but I doubt he is a R=FK double account. The ideal straw man of a Fedtard that "needs the light to cure him". Too obvious to be true, besides it would have been checked by now.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I'm very for real. Once Fed is not top stuff anymore, I'm immediately switching to the next top flight champ, who I think will be Gasquet. He has all-court game and it verging on Spartan tough! I hope that doesn't give the impression of bandwagonism, I'll always be a Federer fan, but I'll need to become a full-time Gasquet-tard for MTF purposes!

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
He might not be but I doubt he is a R=FK double account. The ideal straw man of a Fedtard that "needs the light to cure him". Too obvious to be true, besides it would have been checked by now.
I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility though. All I know is that he/she isn't a Fed fan. :rolls:

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility though. All I know is that he/she isn't a Fed fan. :rolls:
You forgot the "it" possibility. I might be an it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
You forgot the "it" possibility. I might be an it. :rolleyes:
Actually a double account would be an "it". A real person is behind the first account but the double account is just a collection of electrones, therefore it is an "it" and not a "he" or "she"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh I'm very for real. Once Fed is not top stuff anymore, I'm immediately switching to the next top flight champ, who I think will be Gasquet. He has all-court game and it verging on Spartan tough! I hope that doesn't give the impression of bandwagonism, I'll always be a Federer fan, but I'll need to become a full-time Gasquet-tard for MTF purposes!
That's loyalty right there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Actually a double account would be an "it". A real person is behind the first account but the double account is just a collection of electrones, therefore it is an "it" and not a "he" or "she"
But I'm saying that the person isn't a Fed fan and not that the account isn't a Fed fan. :lol:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I'm a huge Gasquet fan but I am going to predict that his career high will be #4.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
But I'm saying that the person isn't a Fed fan and not that the account isn't a Fed fan. :lol:
At best, the person behind the account is a #1 fan :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts