Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's suppose he will not win big tournaments AT ALL.

Can you imagine him going on like Safin, one early exit after another, or he will give up soon if the case ?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:silly::haha::haha::eek:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, fellas, are you laughing AT me, or WITH me?

:mad:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Safin's physical game has been screwed with injuries, and he's also much more of a headcase.

Federer is just a better player. Barring injuries, I can't see him playing mug tennis until he's at least 30.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts

Can you imagine him going on like Safin, one early exit after another, or he will give up soon if the case ?
:bigcry: :sobbing: I can't believe I answered your first thread seriously. I feel so betrayed :crying2:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

oh you make a good point:eek:
>>>>
it`s certainly possible that FED will be the next Safin [probable even]:p
***just like Roddick became the next Sampras:p

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, it`s a stupid thread but some comments like ":silly:" and "dickhead" are in even different league of stupidity
come on guys, i just wanted you to get re-acquainted with the smilies :p

fed, anyway, plays awful against ramirez hidalgo

Reactions: arm

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
when i came back home today, i thought the federer match had already finished. so i came here to check up the score. the first thing i saw was your thread. and i was like "S***" Fed must have lost, and with a semi-heart attack i rushed to check out the scores, and it turns out they were still in the tie break.............

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
when i came back home today, i thought the federer match had already finished. so i came here to check up the score. the first thing i saw was your thread. and i was like "S***" Fed must have lost, and with a semi-heart attack i rushed to check out the scores, and it turns out they were still in the tie break.............
:D I also saw this thread first when I came home, Roger was trailing 3-5

1 - 20 of 38 Posts