Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes before you say it the draw hasn't panned out yet but it is the most likeliest outcome, so what do you think?, I personally think he has a good shout.

For the stat masters (yes im looking at you voo) has this happened before???

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Very good chance at #3.
Decent chance at #2.
Unlikley at #1.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking 3 and 2 will probably take alot out of him physically and mentally so he'll be easy pickings for the final.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
He can beat Roddick and Nadal for sure, i was suprised by his game yesterday , pretty impresive whereas against Federer u have to put

him as the underdog but if The serbian plays like yesterday then he

will be very difficult to beat

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nole is the 3rd seed :)

Roddick is number 5.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Nole is the 3rd seed :)

Roddick is number 5.
But I think it means World #1, #2 and #3, which is their current standings.

He looks like he is going to win against Roddick, but its tight at the moment, and Roddick is coming off winning in Washington.

He has every chance to beat Nadal, who may be having injury problems.

If he beats Nadal, I cant see him beating Federer, but he has to beat him sometime I suppose, and it got to three sets in Dubai last time they played on hard.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Very unlikely, but has better chance as these are 3 set matches. If these were 5 set matches I would say no chance.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
one more, two to go

and NO, he won't be able to do that. I'm not even sure if he can defeat Nadal actually, cause we know that in a tournament Rafa plays better every next match

·
Registered
100 Posts
No. He won't beat Fed if he gets to the final.

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
There might have been others and most likely at the Masters/Singles Championships/TMC year end championships. Off the top of my head, Agassi beat the #'s 2, 5, 4, and 1 before losing to the #2 (guga) in the final. The problem with finding someone who did it at the TMC/Masters/SC is that a lot of those were won by the #1 seed.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Nole doesn't have enough gas in his tank to do that. Not just yet methinks.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts