Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Answer is yes of course, but will he win it?

his legacy doesn’t deserve his first GS being won in these special circumstances but I think he has a huge chance to make it. Only medvedev is more talented from the remaining players in the draw

maybe Alex can rise to the moment and claim his first GS here?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
no.

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
I don't think he will ever make a slam SF, tbh

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
12,580 Posts

his legacy doesn’t deserve his first GS being won in these special circumstances but I think he has a huge chance to make it. Only medvedev is more talented from the remaining players in the draw

Wow, long time no see.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope you're right. I find him to be perhaps the most boring player on the tour. And that "Hitler moustache" is disturbing to say the least.
He does that with his moustache from time to time I agree it doesn’t look good in him. But the other part...lol no

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Nope ofc.ZERO.0 chance

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: enlightenedth

·
justice for all
16,885 Posts
Not very likely but I wouldn’t rule it out completely. After all Hewitt won 2 in a transitional era before Fed swept the field.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
He probably will not, but anything can happen right now so I am not ruling it out.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
He will probably have to beat Thiem and Medvedev to win it so I think not but he would be my fourth choice after Thiem (1) Medvedev (2) and Zverev (3).

·
Banned
3,263 Posts

Uhhh De Minaur and Medvedev are in the bottom half of talent out of the remaining players. The talented ones are players like Shapovalov and Thiem.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uhhh De Minaur and Medvedev are in the bottom half of talent out of the remaining players. The talented ones are players like Shapovalov and Thiem.
Just because they have one handed bh doesn’t mean they are talented

1 - 20 of 27 Posts