• Agassi will school Hewitt.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hewitt leads the series with Agassi 3-2. This will be a tough matchup for Andre.

Do you think he can beat Hewitt?

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I think that Hewitt will win this one.

Agassi hasn't beat Hewitt in about a year and a half, and last time they played he had match points and still couldn't do it.

Besides, seeing Andy lose to Andre won't be nearly as fun as seeing him lose to Hewitt.

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
i think andre will win cos hewitt didnt play well against nieminem,i didnt like his performance.instead andre played solid against enquist,he specially served very well.

GO ANDRE!!!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Rebecca said:

Besides, seeing Andy lose to Andre won't be nearly as fun as seeing him lose to Hewitt.
So true :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have no idea.

I just want one of them to beat Roddick.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
well Agassi definitely can do it. this should be a hard-fought battle b/c both players are so determined and are really ferocious fighters! their returns have been on all week so i expect many breaks of serve. but i give the edge to Lleyton! in 3 sets!

i just hope it's as good as their San Jose final!

;)

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Lleyton will have to serve a helluva lot better than he did against Nieminen. I think his first serve percentage in that match was like 33 or something. :eek: If he pulls that again, Double Head has a pretty good shot.

Having said that, I like Lleyton will come out sharp from the get-go and win. And then (assuming the Drama Queen wins) he'll spank RodPrick in the semis. :D

C'mon Lleyton! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
I second that.

:D

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
i hope you're right irma. it's beginning to seriously annoy me the way the Potato seems so fricking invincible. and all he does is return the ball. nothing fancy, nothing creative. he's just really fast on his feet and he gets the ball back, forcing you to play another and another and another. unbelievable! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Yes, that is plan A for him... although what makes him so tough to play against is that he can also turn defence into offence and actually step up and hit winners once he's managed to outmaneouvre his opponent in a rally. What's really let him down ever since last year's Wimbledon is his frequently laughable serve, the low percentages of which have allowed the opposition to get a foothold in his every service game.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I just realised that I responded to a post which is almost a year old. Why has this thread moved to the top of the page by itself? Weird...

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I think a poll goes back to the top whenever somebody casts a vote, even if there isn't a new post. Looks as if a poster decided to cast a vote now, almost a year after the match took place, and it's bumped up the thread to the top. I'm not sure why this forum works like that anyway, since it's different on wtaworld.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, it was still a very good point so I'm glad you answered it ;)

Hewitt has had some losses this year that seem very "unlike him", as far as the past goes: the French Open match against Robredo for example. Robredo played very well but I can't remember Hewitt ever blowing such a huge lead before.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts