Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he just needed about three less hours than Nadal .no wonder if u analyze the style of play of each one :p .he could have won way easier too but of course he is a Calleri.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
This is a seriously strange start to the season, I can't pick the winner of a match to save myself.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Congrats Agustin :hug:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Crazy ... I am disappointed with Carlos today. Perhaps he will do better in Melbourne now? But who am I to say that? I hope each year for a repeat of Moya in 1997, but my hopes are fading, must accept reality. He's lost in the first round in Melbourne for the last 3 years in a row ... I know he's getting older, but that Chennai semi against Nadal was superb. Surely he can give me a bit more hope this year? I'd even settle for him getting through 3 rounds in A.O.!!

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
i as expecting Koubek to do it earlier

go and rest Charlie for the big one

·
Registered
56 Posts
What the fuck?
Very strange but I think unfortunately very common with Carlos. On day he almost defeated Nadal and then....I lost words.... I am disappointed,but still fingers crosseed....
:confused:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Carlos is playing very well. But he is no spring chicken. He has a limited supply of gas in the tank. Best to save what he has for the Australian Open. No surprises here. Carlos will have very few remaining chancing to do as well in a slam as he has for this one right now. Good to see he will start it rested, confident and with a satisfactory amount of matches played.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Carlos was very very tired!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts