Who wins it.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**IT'S an EXCITING time at the US Open!!**

The top 4 seeds have made it through, and we're set up for two mega semi-finals and a blockbuster of a finals.

Huzzah...

WHO will be CHAMPION at the US OPEN 2011:confused::confused:

Poll, and state your deep, insightful and glorious theories/opinions/musings.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
I'm fuck**g bored of the top 4 semifinal actually

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Nadal obviously after the destruction we all witnessed today :p

Hop on, a Nadal bandwagon, it's been a while

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Nole of course. The fact that he had a day rest will make it even easier for him in the final, especially if Andy and Rafa have a tough match.

The best thing for tennis would be Andy winning though.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Mugray beating Fed in the Final !

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I'm sticking with my guns. Djokovic like I said before the tournament even began. He'll route Andy Murray in 4 sets. So are the men taking the day off tomorrow?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Federer. I want nadal to win but for some reason i got this feeling...Roger will win it all.

·
Registered
889 Posts
LOL @ Nadal winning the poll. If it is a Nole-Nadal final, Nole will win like at IW, Miami, Madrid, Rome and Wimbledon.
You think Nadal will lose to that mug again? Nadal will crush djokovic. Fed has better chance v adal.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Hopefully Rafa or Roger wins. Djokovic and Murray playing very booooooooring in this event.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Number 1 of course :worship:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Actually no. I genuinely think Federer has a better shot v Nadal. Djokovic will be slim pickings for Nadal, People keep saying 5 wins blah blah..who won last year? that's right. Nadal..easily.

I want a Fedal US open final. US open is the only Slam not to have two of the GOATs going at it. After how shambolic this event has been..it would be a fitting end to see the greatest players to ever live have battle once more. Fed is going to retire soon, we need more matches between these 2 legends. Not boring defensive crap from Djokerboy pushing every point. Fuck that.

You can't tell me a Djokovic/Nadal final will be more entertaining. If Fed is at his best and Nadal is at his best..we will have a classic. Tennis wins when Fedal play.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I can see anyone of Federer/Nadal/Djokovic win it. Cant see Murray defeating Federer/Djokovic, but I can see him beating Nadal tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
what a surprise.... the top 4 made the SF AGAIN

(mug era)
hey man hey man who is on your avatar is it Davydenko i'm a die hard fan of him and i wanna know ?
BTW (mug era) +1

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
ABN is the winner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts