Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------:)

Pete Sampras added an important new fact to his impressive resume this week when he became a father for the first time. A valued tennisreporters.net source confirmed that Sampras and his wife, actress Bridgette Wilson, welcomed a son to their family. Mom and baby are reported to be doing fine and there is no word yet on what the couple have named their new arrival.

Sampras, who holds a record 14 Grand Slam titles, won his last major at the US Open in September. Since that time, he's been contemplating whether to retire or return to the tour for the 2003 season. Sampras has admitted he is torn between seeking an eighth career Wimbledon title and ending his career with his recent success at Flushing Meadows.

:) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------:)

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS pEtE & bRiDgEtTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Catriel said:
:)

I remember that Andre Agassi have say about Pete´s child, during the US Open 2002:

"If she is a girl I´m sure my son will like her, and if he is a boy, my son will defeat him!"
yeah right baby sampras IS a boy and baby agassi wont defeat him, he will be defeated by baby sampras:D ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
This is great news :)
Congrats to Pete & Bridgette :)

When is the baby born, and can we find any picture of him???
Do you guys think baby Sampras and baby Agassi will rule the men tennis one day as well??? I hope so :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Come on Jaden and Josh!!! Kick his ass!!!

Hmmm.. He can have Rose Henman though ;)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
i'm sure all these kids will hate tennis :p

any news on the name of baby Sampras?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts