Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is an unnerving video to say the least

Video and the story

son of the hunger games assistant director shoots 6 sorority girls at UC-Santa Barbara? Why? Because he can't get girls. Sickening

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this guy still alive?
no he was shot and then his car crashed and he was killed (he was doing a drive by)

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Guy was actually a miscer [srs].

You either come out of the misc an alpha or a killer.
You mean from the forum bodybuilding? Those guys make an account there and dont even lift lol.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
murrika' the land of the free, the home of the brave... Never fails to surprise me.. Guy kill 6 girls because of rejection. I didnt need to read it to figure out It happened somewhere in the US (or anglo world). The US is full of rejection machines who regardless of being mostly overly fat they are entitled to deserve a 6'2 rich doctor who provides them with excellent lifestyle, understand and listen to them on every single moment, no matter how bitchy they are able to behave. Thats written all over on sites dominated by anglophone guys, talking how much their women suck, and how women pretty much anywhere else are better.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
3 bodies have been removed from his flat now.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Calling himself the "supreme gentleman" in the video, what a disgusting piece of shit. A crazy guess is that girls didn't want him because he is a creepy sociopath. Wanna punch him in the face

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Calling himself the "supreme gentleman" in the video, what a disgusting piece of shit. A crazy guess is that girls didn't want him because he is a creepy sociopath. Wanna punch him in the face
Yeah calling himself gentle while describing how he will "eliminate" people.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
I think that tape is real, but if it isn't he's a very bad actor. Laugh looks forced, he sounds insecure & like a real wimp. I wonder if he would have shat himself had someone knocked on his car window.

"All you girls who rejected me, [...] all of you sexually active men, I hate you"... what a little bitch.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
we actually sure he had one. and ironically enough the blind father is a movie director..
The parents had actually called the police about videos he had posted on Youtube talking about suicide and killing people a few weeks ago and the police did nothing. So the parents weren't blind that something was wrong.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts