Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big upset here

Trungelliti before the match was 8.00 odds ...

He played a really good match , i see him in the past and he was a really passive grinder with no weapon , but today he was really good some very good shot and volley as many he can ( good tactics against lorenzi) , serv was good too

He was down 2 * 5 in first set tie break , but from this point he played like a goat with some good drop shot and / good shot and manage to win 5 point in a row

In second set he was a break up , choke a bit , but was good in tie break

Good win for him !!!!

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Altitude must help Trunge's game. He was impressive, clean ball striking and looked to have easy power off the fh especially. Lorenzi was in bad hack mode and didn't deserve the win, but when Trunge choked the break lead away in 2nd I expected a collapse, didn't happen.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Trungelliti is a much better player than his ranking indicates, he has a very good serve (but low %), aggressive groundstrokes and good mental toughness. He chooses to play Challengers instead of vulturing Futures and has had some good results, but with no ranking points to defend for the next few months getting these points is huge. Hope he wins the title!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Face bagnis in next game ... i'm not sure he have chance here ... you must be very consistent against bagnis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts