Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably this isn't topic for here but I need an answer asap and considering this is the most active part of the forum...

So, does anyone know when you order the tickets online from website(in this case Halle) how do u confirm you are a student because there's 20% discount.

Any help would be appreciated, thx.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
I had a bit similar issue with Munich and 25% discount for students. There was no 25%-discount student ticket option but only 25%-discount under-18 ticket.

I just bought the 25%-discount under-18 ticket and in case they wouldn't accept it, I printed the page saying also students have a 25% discount. And of course I had my student card with me. At the gate, though, I think they didn't even check what the price of the ticket was.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a bit similar issue with Munich and 25% discount for students. There was no 25%-discount student ticket option but only 25%-discount under-18 ticket.

I just bought the 25%-discount under-18 ticket and in case they wouldn't accept it, I printed the page saying also students have a 25% discount. And of course I had my student card with me. At the gate, though, I think they didn't even check what the price of the ticket was.
Cool I guess I'll just pay with the discount then :p

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Cool I guess I'll just pay with the discount then :p
Btw, do you have a German student card?

I'm not 100% sure if you need to study in Germany or just be student in whatever country.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Btw, do you have a German student card?

I'm not 100% sure if you need to study in Germany or just be student in whatever country.
I'm serbian :p and studied in Belgrade.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I used to own a ticket company, let me tell you that 95% of the time the people at the door are like 16 year old kids that have no idea about the actual tickets. You should be fine. Worst case, go on a cardmaking website and just make some card with a picture of you and a student number. Especially if you are from another country, there's no way they will care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts