Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the reason my mood is 'sad' is because Fab lost in Singles today. I wish he would start doing better in Singles. It seems to me that ever since he did so well at the AO his Singles play hasn't been that great....Ah well, such is life....He's still alive in Doubles with Richard though....so that's cool.

On to 'Real Life' so to speak.... Our house has been an absolute mess forever. The biggest reason being that we have never stressed to our son the importance of picking up his toys when he is done playing with them...therefore the place is a disaster area that you feel you might break your neck in at any second....Well, I've finally had it, and for the past few days I have been picking up all the toys. It is so nice to be able to safely walk across the floor! :lol: Anyway, I know we should have explained to him about picking up a long time ago, but we didn't, so that's all water under the bridge now....It's time to start fresh, and teach him to put his things away when he's done. Unfortunately I think he's stuck in his ways now, and that this won't be an easy process.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts