Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bulgarian media sportal.bg claims that Paul Anacone is close to sign as a new coach of Dimitrov.
They also claims that this is the reason Rosger Rasheed was not in Madrid with him.
They also remind that Grigor is in federer's agancy and that Paul is Roger's ex coach and as well they train together 2 weeks in the winter.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
I honestly think Dimitrov game style is much less equivalent to Fed's nowadays than it was 3 years ago. I also think Anacone has a very disturbing voice.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Bulgarian media sportal.bg claims that Paul Anacone is close to sign as a new coach of Dimitrov.
They also claims that this is the reason Rosger Rasheed was not in Madrid with him.
They also remind that Grigor is in federer's agancy and that Paul is Roger's ex coach and as well they train together 2 weeks in the winter.
What about the twins, will he emulate Federer before of after his 30th birthday, because Masha shall quit tennis sooner or later like Mirka did ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I honestly think Dimitrov game style is much less equivalent to Fed's nowadays than it was 3 years ago. I also think Anacone has a very disturbing voice.
I also think Rasheed made of him very defensive player and in fact he is natural attacking one. I appreciate how he build jim as a player, cause after Mouratoglou Grigor seemed as lost talent, but Roger made him top 10 player, but now is time to change....
I think Anacone will be good one for Grigor!

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
I also think Rasheed made of him very defensive player and in fact he is natural attacking one. I appreciate how he build jim as a player, cause after Mouratoglou Grigor seemed as lost talent, but Roger made him top 10 player, but now is time to change....
I think Anacone will be good one for Grigor!
That is exactly what I think, wouldn't change a word in this sentence. You're either a natural attacker or a natural defender, one doesn't have to be better than the other. You just don't force yourself to be something you aren't.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Who is claiming that, i would love to see the source pls.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hmm, sportal are actually a trustworthy source at least when it comes to football news about transfers. It might very well be so. Maybe Rasheed and Anacone will work toghether with Dimitrov, anyway i'd take this with a pinch of salt for now.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
as much as I like Paul the person I hated Paul the coach for Roger and felt he didn't bring anything new to Roger's table so I hope Grigor doesn't go the Paul route tbh

·
Banned
923 Posts
:haha: What a fucking joke this Dimitrov is. You'll never be Federer you little brat.

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
It all just speculation at the moment. Grigor has looked a bit flat on court recently so a change in court might do him some good but I'm not a big fan of Annacone as a coach.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Not only Rasheed wasn't in Monte Carlo (not Madrid like OP said), but none of his crew was. He was being coached by his father in Monte Carlo, so obviously a coaching change was in the verge of happening.

Annacone is a great choice, not only he coached Federer for 3 years, he also coached Sampras for almost a decade.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not only Rasheed wasn't in Monte Carlo (not Madrid like OP said), but none of his crew was. He was being coached by his father in Monte Carlo, so obviously a coaching change was in the verge of happening.

Annacone is a great choice, not only he coached Federer for 3 years, he also coached Sampras for almost a decade.[/QUOTE

I agree-Sampras was great and i think this style will suit Grigor very well, especially ath Wimbledon!
I made mistake, i meant Monte Carlo instead of Madrid.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Really should have waited out the inevitable Wawrinka-Norman split to hire the Swedish who is easily the best on the tour at squeezing the maximum out of underachieving talent with mental issues..It is clear that Wawrinka is starting to not give a crap and somehow feeling satisfied (own words in MC)and Norman could want to move on..Annancone is an established coach but looks to be too old-school for this era..

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Really should have waited out the inevitable Wawrinka-Norman split to hire the Swedish who is easily the best on the tour at squeezing the maximum out of underachieving talent with mental issues..It is clear that Wawrinka is starting to not give a crap and somehow feeling satisfied (own words in MC)and Norman could want to move on..Annancone is an established coach but looks to be too old-school for this era..
Dimitrov was coached by Norman already. Well, not exactly him, but it was his accademy in Sweden, didn't worked very well. I doubt he would move to there again.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts