Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
41,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :p
As I see there are a lot of Bulgarians here, so it will be good to have our place in this forum :wavey:

Welcome all to Bulgarian corner in MTF :wavey:.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Bulgaria rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz haideeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Also want to add that, I invite all members to post here, no matter where are they from :wavey:
martin can u fix me a date with Dmtv?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Who is the most popular athlete in Bulgaria?

Beautiful pics!Hope I can have a visit one day.

BTW,I wish Stiliyan Petrov health and happiness in the future,your avatar reminded me of him again.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hello from Varna!
the most popular athlete...the football player D.Berbatov I'd say and I am certain on that.
what cities r u from guys/and girls if any/?

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
That last picture of the "Devil's bridge" is breathtaking!

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Um,why it is called as "Devil's Bridge"?
There are numerous legends about the name. I don't remember all of them, but one was about a mark on the bridge which was believed to be left by the Devil's foot.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Today 21st May is the day of St.Konstantine and Helena.
St.Konstantine - this is the Byzantian emperor who made Christianity official religion in his empire.Helena is his mother,it's believed that on this day they found remains of the Holy cross.
It's celebrated by the marriage of Christian and Pagan tradition by doing dances on fire.Professional firedancers get into trance while holding an icon.However there aren't many genuine ones left,mainly hoaxes for tourist's entertainment.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
This is as good a place as any to say what a legend Stan Petrov is. I wish him well in retirement, and his battle against cancer. :yeah:
:worship:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I have some bulgarian friends (all girls). They are nice people. Wish I will visit the country someday. Also, like BauerAlmeida said, Stoichkov is a legend. That alone makes Bulgaria a great country. But I will mention 2 more football legends of your country that played in my team: Krasimir Balakov and Ivailo Iordanov!!! LOVE THEM!

Reactions: dinkulpus

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
I have some bulgarian friends (all girls). They are nice people. Wish I will visit the country someday. Also, like BauerAlmeida said, Stoichkov is a legend. That alone makes Bulgaria a great country. But I will mention 2 more football legends of your country that played in my team: Krasimir Balakov and Ivailo Iordanov!!! LOVE THEM!
Sporting :yeah:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts