Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I hope to see Nishikori-Wawrinka QF. Nishikori is very good mentally (still without any choke at the main level in 57 tournaments). It's his 16th consecutive win when the final set was required.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I hope to see Nishikori-Wawrinka QF. Nishikori is very good mentally (still without any choke at the main level in 57 tournaments). It's his 16th consecutive win when the final set was required.
I was feeling a little disappointed at the performance, considering he was 5 points away from losing in straights, but this cheered me up.. Stats are a godsend.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Horrible, horrible, what a choker
Lol- Nishikori has beat Djokovic and Tsonga from 1st set deficits- Tsonga twice! Actually most of his matches since the US Open have been comebacks- he's the comeback kid.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Good to see this kid progressing further :yeah:.

·
Registered
68,134 Posts
kei =) please beat stan!

·
Registered
64 Posts
usually asian players are forced a slow start... gotta get used to the opponent's power... what kei is good at is adjusting and finding rhythms after a while. i guess once he finds it, very consistent after that. it's been showing in the score/stats this year and the end of the last season!
keep going, kei!!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Another day, another come back.
Hope he stops being a slow starter but it's just his way---he always finishes warming up after losing the first set. :lol: Even when he won his first title at Delray Beach when barely 18, he beat Blake after losing the first set.
Wish him good luck vs Stan. :)

Would have been pissed if Nishi lost after beating JCF.
My thoughts exactly!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts