Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hope is pretty much gone unless he makes some drastic changes, but I'm trying to be positive.

So VAMOS NICO! :fiery:

Good luck to our Nico!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

(Poor guy. :hug:)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Best of luck Nico, you need it :hug:

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
you? positive? naaah that can't be happening :rolls: sorry I just had to make a quick joke :p

I know that I'm getting used to these loses but like I was saying yesterday, I'm a fan and no matter how terrible the times are these days, there's always a little tinny hope deep down in my heart that things are going to change and every start of the week that hope is the one that keeps me positive.

Let's hope at least for a win, one freaking win will do sooo much for him and for us, so that's all that I'm expecting right now :bounce:

Vamos Nico! Please just a win! get all your concentration in one win! Vamos :fiery:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One win would be great. :yeah: It could really help.

I have a tiny bit of hope too - not much, but a little. He's got the talent and heart to comeback. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I'm having trouble being posititve too. Its not that I dont' think he can't win a match, its that I think he won't. But like Kid, I have a little flame of hope deep down that this time he will.

Best of luck Nico-time to show your clay court ability!!!! :armed:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
He needs a good draw. I know, it's not the main problem. But please no Moya, Monaco, Nalbandian or other seeded player in the first round. :(

·
19,491 Posts
I couldn't even mentioned those names but that's exactly what I'm asking not to get :eek:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
He needs a good draw. I know, it's not the main problem. But please no Moya, Monaco, Nalbandian or other seeded player in the first round. :(
spot on, Nico needs to play vs beatable players, if he plays now vs a seed player (JCF in Auckland, Blake in AO, AlMUGro in Brasil) or a similar rank player (Roitman in Viña) he's gonna lose for sure :eek:

i know this is hard to admit, but Nico need to recover his confidence with baby steps beating low rank guys

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He does need to take baby steps which is why I keep saying again and again and annoying everyone here :rolls: that he has to play some challengers.

Hey - does anyone know when the BA draw will come out? Although on one hand, I want to see it - on the other hand with Nico's luck, I don't want to see it. :bigcry:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Baires MD will be made on saturday evening

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Entry List
1 Nalbandian, David ARG 10
2 Canas, Guillermo ARG 17
3 Moya, Carlos ESP 18
4 Chela, Juan Ignacio ARG 20
5 Monaco, Juan ARG 23
6 Almagro, Nicolas ESP 29
7 Starace, Potito 33
8 Andreev, Igor RUS 34
9 Calleri, Agustin ARG 40
10 Volandri, Filippo ITA 41
11 Montanes, Albert ESP 45
12 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 60
13 Acasuso, Jose ARG 64
14 Eschauer, Werner AUT 65
15 Roitman, Sergio ARG 70
16 Berlocq, Carlos ARG 73
17 Horna, Luis PER 75
18 Arguello, Martin Vassallo ARG 76
19 Massu, Nicolas CHI 80
20 Ventura, Santiago ESP 89
21 Luczak, Peter AUS 90
22 Fognini, Fabio ITA 94
23 Pashanski, Boris SRB 95
24 (SE)
25 (SE)
26 (Q)
27 (Q)
28 (Q)
29 (Q)
30 (WC)
31 (WC)
32 (WC)

Alternates
1. Brzezicki, Juan Pablo ARG 97
2. Vanek, Jiri CZE 99
3. Minar, Ivo CZE 102
4. Zabaleta, Mariano ARG 104
5. Patience, Olivier FRA 109
6. Lapentti, Nicolas ECU 110
7. Cuevas, Pablo URU 113
8. Devilder, Nicolas FRA 114

GG is OUT, Coria may get one WC, the others? probably Schwank and Puerta, well if Schwank reach the SF in CDS will get the SE spot

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
GG is OUT, Coria may get one WC, the others? probably Schwank and Puerta, well if Schwank reach the SF in CDS will get the SE spot
Are you sure about GG ? Martin Jaite said he didn't really know if GG would be in or not :shrug:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
acording the argies GG is OUT, he dont want to be booed in Argentina like last year :wavey:

he's fit, he played a exo vs Chela on tuesday in Argentina and he lost in 2 sets

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
acording the argies GG is OUT, he dont want to be booed in Argentina like last year :wavey:

he's fit, he played a exo vs Chela on tuesday in Argentina and he lost in 2 sets
In the Argentina newspapers they say he didn't take any official decision about playing in BAs :shrug: He's in Miami and goes back to BAs tomorrow ...
(I know he played an exo with Chela :))

·
19,491 Posts
I actually don't want to see the draw ... I can't wait as much time as they want :rolls:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Coria probably wont play too, same reason of GG

1 - 20 of 122 Posts