Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Eh, bit of a workout, but nothing too severe.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Re: Bucharest R2: (1/WC) Dimitrov eases by Vesely 7-6 (7-5) 6-2

Dimi started the match like it will be walk in the park.Vesely showed some great tennis and it was time Dimi to wake up once he did it was easy for him.Go for the title,Dimi

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Good comeback in the first set tiebreak (2-5* to 7-5). It was plain sailing after that.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts

Well, at least Bucharest crowd is pleased by their national hero perfomance. There were all atributes: slicing, sliding, moonballing, pushing and servebotting :worship: They wanted the show - they got the show :D:D:D:D
But in reallity, nothing to see here. Vesely choked and then gave up. Kinda classic for him ...:shrug:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

:eek: Hopefully someone will stop this player in Bucharest :eek:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

Well, at least Bucharest crowd is pleased by their national hero perfomance. There were all atributes: slicing, sliding, moonballing, pushing and servebotting :worship: They wanted the show - they got the show :D:D:D:D
But in reality, nothing to see here. Vesely choked and then gave up. Kinda classic for him ...:shrug:
Unbiased analysis as always

·
Registered
6,793 Posts

Congrats for all the haters,title number 3 will be for you.Once again congrats to Vesely,he didnt choke,Dimi find his game and it was impossible for him to handle it!

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts

But in reallity, nothing to see here. Vesely choked and then gave up. Kinda classic for him ...:shrug:
:lol:

Looks like you forgot anti-tennis, so they didn't get all package. Maybe Friday!

Seriously, Vesely is not in the same league as Grigor, at least not by now. Jiri played better in the 1st set, even saved a 0-40 with some good shots, but Grigor stepped up when it mattered most. The 2nd set was much more routine.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

Better, more talented player won. :yeah:

Grigor looked good towards the end and was several levels above Vesely whose game is quite boring and predictable. He does look competent on clay though so it was good to see Grigor win this comfortably apart from the blip in the tiebreak.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts

The Transnistrian is building his career on chokes, just like fraudy pink shoes. Absolutely shameful.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

Some might find your obsession with Grigor disturbing and unhealthy but I admire the amount of effort you put into following his every move. Every superstar needs their own stalker I suppose. :lol:

·
Banned
5,616 Posts

Some might find your obsession with Grigor disturbing and unhealthy but I admire the amount of effort you put into following his every move. Every superstar needs their own stalker I suppose. :lol:
:spit: Wake me up when Dimitrov will tie his H2H against Zemlja and Sousa :wavey::wavey::wavey:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

Congrats for all the haters,title number 3 will be for you.Once again congrats to Vesely,he didnt choke,Dimi find his game and it was impossible for him to handle it!
Rosol or SImon will destroy the macedonian

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

Watch and learn, Janowicz.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts

Hypnotize,u are righr bro.When the first macth for Dimi in this tournament makes the haters in pain,its nice to be so popular,winning titles and even to have haters who give u motivation.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts

routine win for Dimitrov, although I can give credits to Vesely for losing the 1 set TB so dumb :(

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

i'm happy that Dimitrov went through, but also kinda happier that this mug is out..

dunno why, but this nonservebot is extremely annoying to me. The warm-ish handshake was kinda cool though.

That drop shot at 7-6 *5-2 15-0 was almost humiliating for the giant pusher :lol:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

Hypnotize,u are righr bro.When the first macth for Dimi in this tournament makes the haters in pain,its nice to be so popular,winning titles and even to have haters who give u motivation.
Well, it`s time towin real titles and enter the top 10 DOn`t you thin so?

Dimitrov is compeltely overrated and people are still comparing him with Olderer.

Olderer 3rd title was a TMS, not a MM B250 in Bucharest

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts