Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rosol wasn't any good and struggled with his serving throughout the match but Ungur played pretty well. When he's on, he's a very good clay courter who can hit the ball hard and find fabulous angles, especially with his BH. Also kept the error count relatively low today, which is something he struggles doing.

Souza then Granollers/Volandri are his next opponents so he has a good shot at a breakout event here if he continues playing well.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
The problem with Ungur is you never know with Ungur will turn up on that given day, he can dominate and play great attacking tennis a couple of Ch in a row, then he loses the next 3-4 in the 1st rd; he lacks a solid 2nd serve which he just puts in, and his footwork when not motivated properly is bad, also he can go into Chardy mode and hit UE after UE;

Hope he can def Souza and have a dream run at home...

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything said here about Rosol is what I said since basically I've had an account on this forum, but I got attacked for making those statements.

You know exactly what you're going to get with Rosol after about 5 minutes of he playing. He's definitely struggled since June, but that's what you get with players like Rosol, lack of consistency.

Ungur is a terrible match-up because he can hit with Rosol and expose his bad movement, so a loss was expected.

·
Registered
19,410 Posts
Great Adi :woohoo:
You can beat Souza now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts