Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fantastic confidence bulding victory after the split with coach Gorritz, Haase now favorite for the titole in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
i watched this match i just dont understand how ebden is in the top 100 he hasnt changed all he is is a pusher he has absolutley no weapons whenever he plays against anyone remotley powerful then him he just gets hit off the court why dont you play with more power you are not going to get anywhere with your current game :\

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bye mugden =DDD

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Free points for Haase :sobbing:

Ebden's ranking would probably improve these months if he crashed out in the QFs of Futures played on hard.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
i watched this match i just dont understand how ebden is in the top 100 he hasnt changed all he is is a pusher he has absolutley no weapons whenever he plays against anyone remotley powerful then him he just gets hit off the court why dont you play with more power you are not going to get anywhere with your current game :\
He's vastly overanked. Did great in hard court challengers last year. He'll be back there in a few months.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Ebden was surely just here for the 1st round prize money cheque(€4,385). I expected he would play shenzen challenger this week, not even haase is capable to lose to ebden on clay.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I've never understood how Ebden has ever won any matches. Can someone please tell me his strengths? (if any...?)

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I've never understood how Ebden has ever won any matches. Can someone please tell me his strengths? (if any...?)
as a guy who tries to emulate Hewitt he made speed and court positioning his strenghts togheter with passing shots (lobs at times).
it's the kind of player who tries to drive the opponent into UEs, the upsets he pulled in the past were often against S&V kind of players

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
At least Ebden is having a shot at clay ATP250 events while some higher ranked hard court players take the Challenger route this time of year (I'm looking at you Lu).

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lu's busy with the launching of Ferrero's academy in China, can't really blame him for chosing to be present there this time of the year.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
as a guy who tries to emulate Hewitt he made speed and court positioning his strenghts togheter with passing shots (lobs at times).
it's the kind of player who tries to drive the opponent into UEs, the upsets he pulled in the past were often against S&V kind of players
Can I have analysis from someone other than mhead? Can never tell if you're serious m8.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Lu's busy with the launching of Ferrero's academy in China, can't really blame him for chosing to be present there this time of the year.
Interesting. Thanks for the info. I did find it a little strange that he only played Monte Carlo before returning to hard court events.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts