Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Grigor played well except for that typical poor service game where he dropped serve. He hit some amazing shots to break for the second time in the 2nd set and finished it in style. Can't wait for the next match against Monfils. :yeah:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Good result for Dimi - played some good stuff although Stakhovsky didn't really have the weapons to trouble him on clay

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
:zzz: not worth a thread actually, just some random text about two talentelss boring mugs in some futures event. :zzz:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Good stuff.

I was hoping Monfils could go out today as he's the one player left in the draw that has a peak that can really trouble Grisha, but Mathieu could not do the job.

Having said that, title is in his hands surely. :cheerleader:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
will be an interesting final before the final. And i think it will be kinda routine for Grigor again, coz Gael is playing flat an that's the comfortable range for Dimitrov.

·
Registered
908 Posts
will be an interesting final before the final. And i think it will be kinda routine for Grigor again, coz Gael is playing flat an that's the comfortable range for Dimitrov.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't know whether you saw the Monf-PHM match today, but Gael was really struggling with PHM's top-spin today. Especially in the first and part of the second set. Grigor's top-spin is even heavier off both sides, so I also expect a 2-setter for Grisho tomorrow, but with la Monf one can never be sure which version will come out on court at any given day...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts