·
Registered
23,711 Posts
congrats USA!!!!! :yeah:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Bryan brothers! :woohoo:

Tarpsy, the master tactician and strategist, had no answers to the Americans this weekend. :D

The American boys defeated one of the best Davis Cup teams around. :banana: I am so happy and proud of them all. :aparty: Nobody has worked harder for this, nobody deserves it more.

Congrats also to PMac for also achieving his DC dream and finally stepping out from his brother's shadow. He's been one of the US's best DC captains. :hatoff:

USA! USA! USA!

Should I dedicate this win to Bilbo and GWH? ;)

·
Registered
489 Posts
:banana: Yes! Kudos, congrats, and drinks all-around to the guys. The four players and PMac should be commended for their genuine pursuit of the DC for the past half-decade.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Well deserved, and I know it meant a lot to them. :yeah: :clap2:

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Why would you play Kolya in doubles?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Fantastic effort from the team. I'm so pleased for all of them as I think its richly deserved. :woohoo:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Bleh. I'm so sick of their fratboy attitudes. I hope the USA crashes and burns in '08.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Incredibly well deserved, and they won't be arrogant at all next year because they aren't stupid and they already know how tough this will be to defend.

Haters suck. Seriously.

Kudos to the Russian team for making an honest effort against tough odds. They are a formidable team, and will be tough next year.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Bryan brothers! :woohoo:

Tarpsy, the master tactician and strategist, had no answers to the Americans this weekend. :D

The American boys defeated one of the best Davis Cup teams around. :banana: I am so happy and proud of them all. :aparty: Nobody has worked harder for this, nobody deserves it more.

Congrats also to PMac for also achieving his DC dream and finally stepping out from his brother's shadow. He's been one of the US's best DC captains. :hatoff:

USA! USA! USA!

Should I dedicate this win to Bilbo and GWH? ;)
Andreev, Dima and Kolya in the doubles....yeah, what an awesome DC team.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts