Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,321 Posts
I support fully

Very interesting that she chose to spell it with a "C" instead of a "K" to truly set her apart from Kim and Kourtney and Khloe and Kris and Kylie and I'm probably forgetting one, but they all have "K"

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
She definitely looks better now.

Really, at that age, and as a self-professed conservative and Christian... it's a brave move to say the least
(I wanted to say it takes some real balls, but...)

·
Registered
26,797 Posts
I support fully

Very interesting that she chose to spell it with a "C" instead of a "K" to truly set her apart from Kim and Kourtney and Khloe and Kris and Kylie and I'm probably forgetting one, but they all have "K"
No way you "forgot" Kendall NOT on purpose! :lol:

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Weird choice of name. Sounds more like a 16 year old girl than a grown woman. But I guess there never was an opportunity to live as a teen girl.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Good for her, everyone deserves happiness.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Awaiting for a xxxx video leaking in the next weeks.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
oh my god I'm going to throw up

it's one thing if you're 20, 30, making this sort of decision. mega irresponsible when you have a family, kids, a wife- people who this effects and it will be totally alienated and lost at who you are. it's just god damn, come on. weird selfish decision

Reactions: Khronos

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Stewie called it

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
this whole family is such a circus, it's disgusting from A to Z and they're dragging in the most clownish sons in law too... :facepalm:

What's next? Momma Kardashian getting a dick and them renewing their wedding vows? :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts