Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't imagine anyone with the slightest capacity to love their children would be putting them through something like this.

Or maybe she is just completely insane.

Britney Spears is due in court today to try and get her kids back, and she's doing all she can to help. Seen all over L.A. this weekend with her paparazzi boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib, Britney showed up at the Keyes Mercedes-Benz dealership in the San Fernando Valley wearing her wedding dress in which she married Kevin Federline. The Daily Mail says:

The strange fashion choice has sparked rumors that her new man, photographer Adnan Ghalib has concocted a plan to marry the star in an attempt to secure her fortune and lucrative exclusive picture deals..."He said he'd 'struck gold' in all ways and was going to keep hold of her for as long as he could." One of his relatives has also stepped in to comment on the relationship. "All he wanted to do was get close enough for some special pictures. "But now he dare not lift a camera when he's with her or she'll rumble him and kick him out. "So instead he's cleverly changed tack, says he's planning a long-term relationship with Britney and that they have discussed marriage. "He is still wed so he knows he can't do anything until there's a divorce from his wife. He's probably working on that already."

And, of course, Britney is totally clueless:

Britney is apparently also convinced a new marriage will help her win back her children who are in the custody of her ex, Kevin Federline..."She's been discussing all these wacky plans to reinvent her life and convince the courts she is a good mother. She has discussed in depth a fake death, moving abroad and even plastic surgery. It is scary to hear her romanticize about these insane plans. "She believes she could spend six months away and make a comeback as Britney the world's best mother."

I think it would be funny if Adnan dropped little clues for Britney, like wearing contact lenses with dollar signs on them or drawing pictures of himself sitting on a mountain of gold. Or instead of a wedding dress, he could dress her up as an ATM. So when Britney is under the couch looking for her wallet, it can be like a game!

The happy couple during a quiet trip to Rite-Aid and Macy's this weekend, where Britney loses it on a pap using her new British accent at 4:15. Gee, I wonder how they knew Britney was going to be there?:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
from tmz.com:

TMZ has learned that when Britney first arrived at the courthouse and went into an underground tunnel, she was met by two of her lawyers -- Anne Kiley and Tara Scott. We're told they actually got into the Escalade to speak with her. That's when Brit said she just didn't want to testify.

That would also explain why she didn't go inside the courthouse from the tunnel. Once she drove away, she came back -- and at one point got out of the SUV -- but then got back in and drove off.

Britney Spears made a pit stop at the Little Brown Church in the San Fernando Valley this afternoon -- but no, she wasn't planning a wedding.

A church rep tells TMZ that the historic chapel is open 24/7 365 for anyone "who wants to go in and pray." We're told Britney walked into the church- followed by a throng of paparazzi. So much for peace and quiet!

We're told that she was not there to plan a wedding or ceremony of any kind, she just walked in, sat down and walked out.

The Commissioner has just ruled that Britney will not have visitation restored, at least until the next hearing on February 19.

The order came after the testimony of several people, including two LAPD cops who responded to the craziness a week ago Thursday; Lisa Hacker, a parenting coach; Lonnie Jones, a bodyguard, and Pamela Strong, the court monitor who was present during the drama. K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, testified as well.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Crazy bitch

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
This poor child is coming apart at the seams. This is what happens when parents sell their children out in order to make money off them. Gosh, it's just so sad.

This girl is INCAPABLE of being a fit mother. Thank GOD the courts took the children away.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Get sick of her.
She can never be a good mom.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
pity as she is a very beautiful and lovely girl if she want to. i'm also a big fan of her music since her first album.

britney, please fix all that shit :help:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
This is what drug abuse can do...period...it's not about being a good or bad person....this girl is sick/insane at the moment....and she needs to go to rehab ....and she said no no no :lol:

Edit: the title is not fair...maybe her kids are the ones that keep her alive...you could never know...

·
Registered
12,744 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
She seems like an untreated bipolar.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw those pictures of her in the ambulance: she's smiling, she's crying, she's grinning, she's hysterical... all with in 5 minutes. My sister is bipolar and acted just like that before getting treatment. I remember one vivid time when I was 9, she got in a fight with her husband and drove overnight to her old home in Texas. :eek: She still has problems with moodiness, fighting, short temper, talkativeness, shutting people out, and taking lots of sleeping pills when she doesn't take her meds, but she is perfectly normal on them.

Britney on the other, is an undiagnosed bipolar and needs help.

·
29,637 Posts
her doing- she was a symbol of purity when she burst on the scene, now she's nothing other than a waste of space.

get her out the news, no one gives a shit about Britney 'druggie' Spears anymore.

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
There are so many judgemental people on mtf.

She has problems, she needs help.

Hating her kids? Give me a break, how the fuck do you come to that conclusion? You have no idea if she hates her kids and even if she does, so what?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are so many judgemental people on mtf.

She has problems, she needs help.

Hating her kids? Give me a break, how the fuck do you come to that conclusion? You have no idea if she hates her kids and even if she does, so what?
i refuse to believe that you meant that the way it came out.

Britney seems more motivated to attract paparazzo attention than to regain custody of her children.

now here's the latest on your Maternal Queen from dlisted.com

Life & Style has a pretty hilarious article of Brit Brit's visit to a Betsey Johnson store with Adnan this past Sunday in Sherman Oaks, CA. Witnesses claim Brit grabbed a bunch of things to try on, went into the dressing and came out completely naked.

A salesgirl said, "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" Blown away? I would've probably blown up. Then after I finished picking up my body parts and eyeballs from the ground I would've grabbed my camera and began snapping away. Dollar signs! Dog Fancy needs a sexy centerfold this month.

The salesgirl went on to say, "I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me! Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

"I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent. Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, 'Fuck you!' and left the store."

Britney seriously has an amazing life. Oh how I just want to be able to walk into a store, strip naked, fuck my boyfriend then tell the salespeople to "fuck off!" as I stroll out. That would be pretty killer. I'm going to try that this weekend. Make sure you stand by the phone, because I will be calling one of you after I'm totally arrested.

Oh and don't ever change in the Betsey Johnson dressing room in Sherman Oaks unless you want some ungodly diseases or a stale Cheeto. I bet you Cheetos just fall out of her cooze as she walks.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
i refuse to believe that you meant that the way it came out.

Britney seems more motivated to attract paparazzo attention than to regain custody of her children.

now here's the latest on your Maternal Queen from dlisted.com

Life & Style has a pretty hilarious article of Brit Brit's visit to a Betsey Johnson store with Adnan this past Sunday in Sherman Oaks, CA. Witnesses claim Brit grabbed a bunch of things to try on, went into the dressing and came out completely naked.

A salesgirl said, "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" Blown away? I would've probably blown up. Then after I finished picking up my body parts and eyeballs from the ground I would've grabbed my camera and began snapping away. Dollar signs! Dog Fancy needs a sexy centerfold this month.

The salesgirl went on to say, "I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me! Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

"I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent. Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, 'Fuck you!' and left the store."

Britney seriously has an amazing life. Oh how I just want to be able to walk into a store, strip naked, fuck my boyfriend then tell the salespeople to "fuck off!" as I stroll out. That would be pretty killer. I'm going to try that this weekend. Make sure you stand by the phone, because I will be calling one of you after I'm totally arrested.

Oh and don't ever change in the Betsey Johnson dressing room in Sherman Oaks unless you want some ungodly diseases or a stale Cheeto. I bet you Cheetos just fall out of her cooze as she walks.
I meant exactly what I said. It doesn't make someone a bad person because they don't love their kids (not that I think that about Britney at all). I assume that most parents do love their kids, but if some do not that's just extremely unfortunate. No-one can make themselves love anyone.

As for your story, maybe all of it's true, maybe not. I'd guess not as making up or at least greatly exaggerating such a story would be a very easy way of making money.

I still am not sure why you make these judgemental threads and post stories like these.
Do you enjoy this woman's misfortune?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I have no indulgence for her. She ruined herself alone.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I meant exactly what I said. It doesn't make someone a bad person because they don't love their kids (not that I think that about Britney at all). I assume that most parents do love their kids, but if some do not that's just extremely unfortunate. No-one can make themselves love anyone.

As for your story, maybe all of it's true, maybe not. I'd guess not as making up or at least greatly exaggerating such a story would be a very easy way of making money.

I still am not sure why you make these judgemental threads and post stories like these.
Do you enjoy this woman's misfortune?
wow.

Britney puts herself out there to make sure that she is the topic of conversation everywhere everyday. i'm simply giving her what she want.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
She seems like an untreated bipolar.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw those pictures of her in the ambulance: she's smiling, she's crying, she's grinning, she's hysterical... all with in 5 minutes. My sister is bipolar and acted just like that before getting treatment. I remember one vivid time when I was 9, she got in a fight with her husband and drove overnight to her old home in Texas. :eek: She still has problems with moodiness, fighting, short temper, talkativeness, shutting people out, and taking lots of sleeping pills when she doesn't take her meds, but she is perfectly normal on them.

Britney on the other, is an undiagnosed bipolar and needs help.
wow.

Britney puts herself out there to make sure that she is the topic of conversation everywhere everyday. i'm simply giving her what she want.
Symptoms of mania include:

Increased energy level
Less need for sleep
Racing thoughts or mind jumps around
Easily distracted
More talkative than usual or feeling pressure to keep talking
More self-confident than usual
Focused on getting things done, but often completing little
Risky or unusual activities to the extreme, even if it’s likely bad things will happen
One person describes mania this way:

"The fast ideas become too fast and there are far too many…overwhelming confusion replaces clarity… Your friends become frightened…everything is now against the grain…you are irritable, angry, frightened, uncontrollable, and trapped."

Bipolar disorder most often starts in teenagers and young adults. But it also can occur in children and older adults.

“You’re irritable in the store. You’re irritable with the cashier. You’re irritable with the subway conductor. You’re irritable with everybody, and it turns into anger, and it’s very destructive.”
— Greg

Inflated sense of self-importance (e.g., may have grandiose delusions or overestimate abilities and talents)

Increase in goal-oriented activities (e.g., may have an increased sex drive or become excessively and inappropriately social)
Unwise involvement in pleasurable but potentially risky activities (e.g., may rack up significant debt, have sex with strangers, abuse drugs, or make rash investment decisions)

Care to comment on what I've posted celia? You sem so intent on trying to say that Britney is in control of her actions and behavior, but it is obvious she has a mental disorder. As the sibling of a bipolar person, it's IMPOSSIBLE to force them to get help; they either don't think they have a problem or they refuse help. My sister had to be committed like Britney before she started taking her meds regularly. Sometimes she goes off and claims she will commit suicide... these people need help and it's no one's right or responsibility to judge them, espcially a silly person sitting behind a computer. :eek:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
:lol: Britney Spears

this is what happens when trailer trash become famous

1 - 20 of 34 Posts