Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought they would be predictable and call him another Tim Henman type player(not that thats a bad thing!)

Here is a snippet from this article: Genuine article

For once, the next best thing in British tennis really could prove to be the genuine article. But we must be patient and remember that he’s got plenty of years ahead of him to start bringing home those Grand Slam trophies. He’s not the finished article yet, but when he is, he will be in with a much greater chance of winning major competitions than Henman ever was.

http://news.uk.msn.com/is-andy-murray-the-new-tim-henman.aspx

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
They're not really bothered unless it's Wimbledon.

Woe betide him if he doesn't triple bagel Federer in the final this year, though.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...i feel so sorry for murray...a lot of hope was on him!...why Tsonga?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Murray really got a bad draw with Tsonga, and like he said in his post match it was a few points here or there that really did him in. A few loosely played points. Murray will be fine.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Its not over. Murray just had a bad draw really. Hopefully he can do better in the next tournament he goes to. I take it he will head to San Jose next?

Anyway now he can prepare for the Davis Cup!

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Its not over. Murray just had a bad draw really. Hopefully he can do better in the next tournament he goes to. I take it he will head to San Jose next?

Anyway now he can prepare for the Davis Cup!
Buenos Aires apparently no San Jose this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts