• Jay Clarke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Any idea why he withdrew from his match today?
2 long matches....goat's dont do 3rd place play offs in exhos....

Great win for Dan!!

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
2 long matches....goat's dont do 3rd place play offs in exhos....

Great win for Dan!!
So just because he didn't feel like it? Good. I didn't watch, so I have no idea what went on there. Thought this was still ongoing and not nearing its end thing. All these exhos are mixed into one big salad in my head. :p

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
So just because he didn't feel like it? Good. I didn't watch, so I have no idea what went on there. Thought this was still ongoing and not nearing its end thing. All these exhos are mixed into one big salad in my head. :p
Well im sure the reason given was fatigue or strain but you know what i mean...

Yes exho tough to get behind

Reactions: Monsi

·
Your visions will happen
47,301 Posts
Well im sure the reason given was fatigue or strain but you know what i mean...

Yes exho tough to get behind
I believe it was an issue with the shins

Many tough matches after such a long layoff from virus and surgery, no need to go further for a useless 3rd place match

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
One last good Wimbledon run for Andy if he can play 2-3 more I think. Don't give him the same chance on the hard courts, will be too much especially if he gets dragged into 5 sets in the first week.

He was pretty competitive in the last months of last year. Shame he picked up the injury at Davis cup.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I don't think he would play for a 3rd placer... lolz
His aim for this exho was to measure where his level is... He won a set on both Edmund and Evans matches considering his lat competitive match was ages ago... so we know once he gets back into a good rhythm and physical conditioning he'll be back on winning atches again.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts