Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
Brisbane SF: Murray beats Tomic 6-3 6-2

service king :worship:

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Re: Murray def Tomic 6:3, 6:2

Muzza dedicated this routinejob to all the utter morons in the WWW thread.

·
Registered
363 Posts

Bernie got a harsh lesson of reality today. It shows how far off he really is. Having said that, Murray was very very good today it would of been hard for a lot of players to beat him.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts

Benard was horrible, while Murray played great. Murray usually plays shit so everbody has chance.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Brisbane 1/2: Murray schools Tomic 6-3 6-2

Murray serve a ton of aces, but Tomic seemed to have given up returning after the first set. The strategic MTO didn't help Tomic much, he sort of meekly went away after.

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts

Andy :worship:

Great serving

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No round or tournament, and posted after my thread. Mods!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

He's moving so well right now, same way he was in Tokyo, Shanghai, until he got injured. Hopefully he keeps this up to Australia.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts

Benard was horrible, while Murray played great. Murray usually plays shit so everbody has chance.
No, Tomic just played the first player all week that could easily expose his lateral movement.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Andy Murray beats Bernard Tomic 6-3 6-2 in Brisbane semis

Demolition job from Andrew. Nadull and Fakervic running behind the sofa. The game is on. Can't wait for the Aussie open.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Really? That was easy? It was hardly all one way traffic. I guess its easy to just look at the score and say it was all one way traffic when it clearly wasn't. Tomic lacks the concentration and consistency to maintain pressure, but he dominated Murray for significant portions of the match. All Murray did was wait for Tomic to make mistakes, which he did on some major points.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

tomic's first serve went south in the 2nd. murray was solid.

·
Registered
49 Posts

That was a very fortunate victory. Murray was on toast early, before a foot injury set in for the young virtuoso. I am very concerned; hopefully it's nothing serious.

Amazing variety by The Nard Dogg—splendid finesse! :eek: Each new match, he demonstrates a different facet of his game that has improved sharply. It is a shame he was injured and could not advance to the final, but it could be convenient for him to get some extra rest for the real business soon approaching.

Get well soon, Bernard.

Murray, whom I am really starting to worry about, was just the same old, same old. How is he ever going to reach the next level? Is he satisfied with his mediocre career? :facepalm: Seems like it will just be another pedestrian season for the uninspiring Scot. (And is he cultivating a Krusty the Clown style hairdo with that receding hairline and puffed out sides?) :facepalm:

·
Registered
22 Posts

Really? That was easy? It was hardly all one way traffic. I guess its easy to just look at the score and say it was all one way traffic when it clearly wasn't. Tomic lacks the concentration and consistency to maintain pressure, but he dominated Murray for significant portions of the match. All Murray did was wait for Tomic to make mistakes, which he did on some major points.
Get a life-your man was squarely beaten by a better player on the day

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Bish u cray cray.

Tomic had like one break point the whole match, while Murray like 50 and converted 3 or 4. Not even close.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

That was a very fortunate victory. Murray was on toast early, before a foot injury set in for the young virtuoso. I am very concerned; hopefully it's nothing serious.

Amazing variety by The Nard Dogg—splendid finesse! :eek: Each new match, he demonstrates a different facet of his game that has improved sharply. It is a shame he was injured and could not advance to the final, but it could be convenient for him to get some extra rest for the real business soon approaching.

Get well soon, Bernard.

Murray, whom I am really starting to worry about, was just the same old, same old. How is he ever going to reach the next level? Is he satisfied with his mediocre career? :facepalm: Seems like it will just be another pedestrian season for the uninspiring Scot. (And is he cultivating a Krusty the Clown style hairdo with that receding hairline and puffed out sides?) :facepalm:
Not even creative. Good trolls spin real events, the don't simply create alternate realities and ramble on without any reference to reality.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
One of these two will win slams...

1 - 20 of 105 Posts