Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Had to dig in there after Kuku came out with all guns blazing, while Andy was doing his usual grimace/clutch body parts routine that I know so many of his non-fans just ADORE :)

Anyway, he settled, served better in sets 2 and 3, and Kuku really couldn't keep the huge flashy winners going, not very surprisingly, and Murray ground it out.

Good to get the first one out of the way, would have been nice if it had come easier, but I'll take it. Needs to improve against Muller, I suspect.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Thick legs were just too thick in the end

·
Registered
903 Posts
How dare Kukushkin take a set off Murray :mad::p

Murray looks far from winning AO in this form plus his knee (and every other part of his body looks suspect..).

Hope I'm wrong though.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Had to dig in there after Kuku came out with all guns blazing, while Andy was doing his usual grimace/clutch body parts routine that I know so many of his non-fans just ADORE :)

Anyway, he settled, served better in sets 2 and 3, and Kuku really couldn't keep the huge flashy winners going, not very surprisingly, and Murray ground it out.

Good to get the first one out of the way, would have been nice if it had come easier, but I'll take it. Needs to improve against Muller, I suspect.
Oh scoobs you have Murray down perfect with that very first sentence :lol: But at least he won :yeah:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Wouldent be surprised if he won the title here and reached the final of AO, But i have a feeling he is going to run into Nadal in Point prooving mode!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts