Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

Nishikori has that horrible Jennifer Capriati gums> teeth ratio going on.It sucks to see when you smile and you see tiny choppers with all gums enclosed around it.He full on looks like the Alien when it hisses and is about to finish it's prey.

Good to see Murray come back in 2019 with a straight sets win in what looks to be his final year on the tour with a full set of hair.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I missed seeing the match so all I know is the score. I had hoped to catch the match to see how Andy looked.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Well done Andy. Good to see him back.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
MAndy is probably the most motivated player on tour rn. Hopefully his dedication pays off.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I've found Andy very convincing in 1st Set. He served some nice and vicious 1st serves out wide
Only saw a few highlights on local sports news here but his movement seemed o.k which is going to be crucial at what level he can compete at.

Was buzzing around the court nicely from what I saw.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Glad I watched. There's definitely good old Andy material there. It is so fun that no matter how much you don't support certain top player, you actually miss them. Speedy recovery and quick return I hope!

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Good start to the year, Andy :yeah:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Good to see Andy back on tour :smile2:

He played a Federer-esque BH cross with a flick of the wrist. So talented this guy!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
murray’s emotional post-match interview indicating the end might be near doesn’t bode well for his long-term prospects, or his chances against medvedev tomorrow for that matter (i like med in 2; 3 if murray grinds hard). i think he’s still experiencing serious physical pain/soreness and just wants to enjoy being on tour for as long as he can. 2019 could very well be his swan song if the pain doesn't let up.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Glad I watched. There's definitely good old Andy material there. It is so fun that no matter how much you don't support certain top player, you actually miss them. Speedy recovery and quick return I hope!
Agreed: I'm not a Murray fan and wouldn't even have opened this thread under normal circumstances, but the tour is not quite the same when established players like him are out for extended periods.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Agreed: I'm not a Murray fan and wouldn't even have opened this thread under normal circumstances, but the tour is not quite the same when established players like him are out for extended periods.
I am not a Nadal fan, but I always anticipated his return matches, like early 2013. Tour doesn't taste the same without these guys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts