Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just all kinds of awful. Rycka will take another tumble down the ranks after this and he still has massive points to defend at AO. he's going the wrong way

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Yes, he is finished, he is done. He is rubbish his career is done, stick the fork in him.

It's simple he wins matches the ranking looks after itself, he has has quite a few months where he has nothing to defend.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, he is finished, he is done. He is rubbish his career is done, stick the fork in him.

It's simple he wins matches the ranking looks after itself, he has has quite a few months where he has nothing to defend.
did i say he was done or any of that? no, i said that the loss was disappointing

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Gosh... He's 150-100 player, nothing more :facepalm:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I never heard of either of these mugs, so this match was quite inconsequential. Either of these guys is a BYE for anyone half decent.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
It's the first match of the season, not everybody hits the ground running. I fully believe Berankis will make it back up the rankings, and perhaps further. Maybe he will have to go down a bit after the AO, but I see it as a matter of time before he achieves a very credible and solid place in the top 100, and perhaps go much further.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
it took long, but in the end berankis is able to proceed the biggest joke of whole 2011, disgusting result,made me very very very poor :angel:

·
Registered
70,519 Posts

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
not surprising to see this considering your poor level of understanding of the game itself
Nadull hasn't played either of these two since 2006. Self explanatory.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
hernych can string that odd one match in a row from time to time

only few know what really happened here though

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I never heard of either of these mugs, so this match was quite inconsequential. Either of these guys is a BYE for anyone half decent.
Yes, like it's been said, this means you understand shit about the sport. Also you are a disgrace for Nadal fans in this forum...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts