Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins the match?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murray has been incredibly rusty so far. I haven't seen Baghdatis play, so I can't comment on him.

What is the result?

I'll go for Andy in 3. He seems to like 3 setters at the moment.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Doubles practice between the 2 is certainly interesting.. wonder what the topic of discussion would be..

I'd say Murray in 2. 64 75

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
lol, Murray isn't winning this :lol:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I saw Baggy in an exho in Buenos Aires.
I noticed that he was really fit. If he wins this match, it could be really serious.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even a terrible Murray can beat opponents in good form. Baghdatis will have to well (and for the entire match) to win this, even if Andy is mediocre.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Even a terrible Murray can beat opponents in good form. Baghdatis will have to well (and for the entire match) to win this, even if Andy is mediocre.
If the opponents are called Muller and Kukushin :wavey:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the opponents are called Muller and Kukushin :wavey:
It doesn't matter who it is. He can still beat opponents, even if he's playing average.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
no Andy always loses when he sucks ....young,bogomolov ect....arent you bored to be wrong every time

·
Registered
367 Posts
Even as a fellow Murray fan I have to disagree with this. Andy can win matches when he isn't playing his best (e.g. AO11 vs Dolgopolov, USO11 vs Haase) but when he's playing terrible he is capable of losing to anyone.

Baggy is just the type of give-it-a-go sort of player Murray seems to have problems with when he's not at his best (e.g. USO10 vs Wawrinka, RG09 vs Gonzalez) and so i'd expect a very tough test if Andy isn't at full fitness or if he isn't properly invested in the match.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i think marcos has been in good form this week and andy has been rusty so unless he steps it up i can see marcos taking this

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
if thats the case then why has he got losses to bogomolov and young and why was he demolished by kohli a while ago

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Muzza in a routine three setter. Something like 1-6 7-6 6-0.

:D

Seriously, I hope he puts his shit together and takes it 2. Enough dramatic comebacks for one week.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Luckray to BS his way through the match yet again after losing first set and being thoroughly outplayed.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
i think marcos has been in good form this week and andy has been rusty so unless he steps it up i can see marcos taking this
I'm have to agree with you here. I like both players so it will be a good/bad Match for me however it goes :sad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts