Mens Tennis Forums banner

Are you angry on Nadal skipping US Open?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 712 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://twitter.com/b1pr/status/500327726667280384

Decision on US Open participation for @RafaelNadal postponed till early next week. No decision today or tomorrow.
According to my research, Rafa has had the splint off for the last several days and has been practicing splint-less. No word on whether or not he has practiced any 2 handed BH, but he has been strengthening the wrist the last couple of days.

So we gonna see what's going on.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Re: Sources: Nadal decision on US Open participation postponed until early next week

Even though I don't want him to win the US Open, I'd prefer it if Nadal played as it makes the tournament stronger as a whole and also denies Murray a QF seed.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: Sources: Nadal decision on US Open participation postponed until early next week

Will postpone until the draw is released. If another cakewalk draw is gifted, which is 99% likely, dull will be miraculously healthy then.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts

didn't see his last match

get well soon Rafa!

·
Registered
28,788 Posts

Hipolymer a Fedfan now? :haha: Most shameless poster on the forum lolz

Anyways Nadal will of course return just in time, probably in better shape than ever.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts

If he's watching Cincinnati, he'll do everything possible to play

·
Registered
5,220 Posts

https://twitter.com/b1pr/status/500327726667280384

According to my research, Rafa has had the splint off for the last several days and has been practicing splint-less. No word on whether or not he has practiced any 2 handed BH, but he has been strengthening the wrist the last couple of days.

So we gonna see what's going on.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Even though I don't want him to win the US Open, I'd prefer it if Nadal played as it makes the tournament stronger as a whole and also denies Murray a QF seed.
not if he wins Cinny.

·
Registered
256 Posts

So... Did he get growth factors?

·
Registered
256 Posts

Which previously banned troll are you?
So... One must post generic statements, lack any kind of curiosity and be on the stupid side of political correctness to be accepted around here as a genuinely new poster? This is a weird place.

Anywaaaaaaay, there's a medical reason for my question. PRP lacks conclusive evidence about its usefulness in healing tendon conditions. In contrast, there have been several studies that confirm no difference between salt water injections and PRP injections treating tendon and ligament conditions. Despite this, doctors suggest this very expensive treatment to speed up recovery. And elite sportmen are simply used to promote this kind of treatment that have no beneficial effects. That hinders investigations in other treatments. So yeah, If I ask about Rafa getting PRP, I do it with the hope that he stops promoting this useless thing.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts

It does not matter who will win Cincy ! I don't
think Stan or Djokovic will play like that at US Open. That is why Stan surprised everyone winning AO.
So you never knows ,

·
Registered
7,154 Posts

Alot experts here. Maybe Rafa should make a conference call for a consult.

·
Registered
28,788 Posts

Various factors will undoubtedly factor in his decision.
Fact(or) is, you're right. But here's a factoid: He will run like a Jaguar fresh out the factory

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

Which previously banned troll are you?
It was Nadal's own PR guy (Nacho Muhlenberg) who stated that Nadal was getting "growth factors". Nadal himself hasn't confirmed whether he in fact had PRP, or something else.

booson's question about whether Nadal got PRP, or not is a very valid one. Therefore he would not be a troll. Yourself however,...

·
Banned
2,609 Posts

How big an attention whore can Nadull be? He's just going to crash out which he would have done, imaginary injury or not. But he still makes everything about him even when he loses, just like against Wawrinka :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 712 Posts