1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Western media trying to create rumours so Serbia is in bad light, disgusting

·
Registered
59,336 Posts
A shame in a way because he's stood up for lower-ranked players marginally better than Fedal did at times. But he's gotta go with his wildly irresponsible handling of COVID. The next leader of the Player Council should be a journeyman.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
A shame in a way because he's stood up for lower-ranked players marginally better than Fedal did at times. But he's gotta go with his wildly irresponsible handling of COVID. The next leader of the Player Council should be a journeyman.
Djoker's efforts to help the lower ranked guys are to be praised. Fedal are terrible on that front. However, Djoker's recent actions have been ill judged. It's a shame really, as I think Djoker is a decent guy, who is wrongly vilified.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Such a tragic story. So desperate to be loved, yet he does everything for people to hate him.

And why the fuck isnt there some official statement from Djokovic yet? Use your brain. Do some damage control. Apologize for holding the tournament and partying. It cant be that hard. How arrogant can someone be?

There most likely will be people dying because of this fiasco. No fake guru in this world could help Djokovic then.

You made a big mistake. Now stand up for it. Its the least you can do.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Good. Urgently time for that.

·
Super Moderator
9,370 Posts
KAndy for President, I've been saying that all these years

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Such a tragic story. So desperate to be loved, yet he does everything for people to hate him.

And why the fuck isnt there some official statement from Djokovic yet? Use your brain. Do some damage control. Apologize for holding the tournament and partying. It cant be that hard. How arrogant can someone be?

There most likely will be people dying because of this fiasco. No fake guru in this world could help Djokovic then.

You made a big mistake. Now stand up for it. Its the least you can do.
I have no idea who is advising him, but whoever it is, they are doing a terrible job.

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
A shame in a way because he's stood up for lower-ranked players marginally better than
Only marginally? Dude, you've been a disappointment in these past months.

·
Registered
59,336 Posts
Only marginally? Dude, you've been a disappointment in these past months.
Would have praised him more on that front had he lobbied harder for the guys outside the top 100 during the pandemic. No qualies at the USO means those who need it most are the ones not getting paid.

KAndy for President, I've been saying that all these years
My criteria for journeyman does not include Slam finalists, sorry ;)

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Great news! Djokovic can now focus on himself and break all the records without wasting his energy there and on ungrateful lower ranked players who don't know how much Djokovic tried to help them.
Yep, hopefully he will be voted off, because the least thing he needed in the next several years was spending his mental and physical energy trying to help the lower rank players by going against the grain i.e. ATP/ITF directors and other money hoarding parties.

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Roger must be laughing like crazy now 😁
NOVAK DJOCOVID :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sdon and Saraya!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
yah, would be a pity but after all seems ineviatable. he actually tried to make a difference and improve the situation for the lesser tier players with supposing a union and a solidarity fund but failed for numerous reasons. as of now there's no point for him to continue being the chairman of the players council.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts