Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halep hasnt dropped a set yet but she also clearly hasnt played a very determined Sharapova who never knows when she is beaten.
Sharapova for me!

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Halep is like a machine in this tournament but we'll see if she will malfunction under the pressure of Sharapova. I have a small amount on Halep @ 2.50.

I think Sharapova is very beatable, it's just that the girls who met her didn't have the experience to finish the job, Bouchard in particular run her extremely close in the 2rd. Halep is a little more experienced at this level and she lost in Madrid in a close match so maybe she can take that defeat as a lesson. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
476 Posts
A suspiciously dicey final in prospect. After serena Williams went out I suddenly began to have this belief that the winner of this tournament would be anybody but Sharapova. Do I think that Halep is good enough to win it? certainly yes! But........and this is a "but" that I have always respected even more than the best form and stats that could be on offer. It has always worked for me....I would say 90% of times, and I cannot but follow it. Whatever it works by, it can certainly be called reliable. In my steady observation of price movements in matches, whenever a player drifts by one and a half points or more for no obvious reason, then it spells certainty in the air in my books regardless of any other factor. Sharapova started a clear favorite at 8/15, drifted to 8/13 and now 4/6. Tells me clearly that there is only one winner. SHARAPOVA. I have studied this pattern for years now and i cannot be more confident! Another similar observation is the price of 3/10. The translation simply means, we have no confidence in this fav, but we will tag this price of no confidence just enough to get you drawn into it. The 3/10 theory works most times with knowledge and circumstance. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN Errani lost on it last time against Petkovic and KATTY DUNNE sure to be a clear banker this morning at 11/5 on that tip alone. Good luck everyone!!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
This should be a good one. Halep has not dropped a set and Sharapova is a machine out there winning match after match in three sets often after losing the first one. Extremely difficult to pick a winner, as a result I will go with Halep/Sharapova over 22 games. I think this match will go three sets with Sharapova edging her out but won't take a side.

·
Registered
476 Posts
A suspiciously dicey final in prospect. After serena Williams went out I suddenly began to have this belief that the winner of this tournament would be anybody but Sharapova. Do I think that Halep is good enough to win it? certainly yes! But........and this is a "but" that I have always respected even more than the best form and stats that could be on offer. It has always worked for me....I would say 90% of times, and I cannot but follow it. Whatever it works by, it can certainly be called reliable. In my steady observation of price movements in matches, whenever a player drifts by one and a half points or more for no obvious reason, then it spells certainty in the air in my books regardless of any other factor. Sharapova started a clear favorite at 8/15, drifted to 8/13 and now 4/6. Tells me clearly that there is only one winner. SHARAPOVA. I have studied this pattern for years now and i cannot be more confident! Another similar observation is the price of 3/10. The translation simply means, we have no confidence in this fav, but we will tag this price of no confidence just enough to get you drawn into it. The 3/10 theory works most times with knowledge and circumstance. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN Errani lost on it last time against Petkovic and KATTY DUNNE sure to be a clear banker this morning at 11/5 on that tip alone. Good luck everyone!!!
Nice double on target. Wisdomic!!!

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Great job dude, you definitely got something there. I'll just fade all 1.30 favs from now on and expect to win most of the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts