Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that a mistake? :eek:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/archive/2007/July/15/sport/stories/04sport.htm[/url]

which begins Monday at Seascape Sports Club.

Competition continues today at Seascape's tennis courts.

Japan's Takahiro Terachi takes on fellow countryman Toshihide Matsui and Russia's Fritz Wolmarans faces Hiroki Kondo at 10 a.m. American John Paul Fruttero plays Brazil's Rodrigo Grilli at 11 a.m. In a match slated for no earlier than 5 p.m., Aptos' Brad Weston faces Italy's Alessandro Da Col.

The qualifying tournament also offered wild-cards and tournament play for three local high school and college-aged players from Aptos Saturday.

Zach Gilbert, Brad Gilbert's 8-year-old son, defeated Aptos High 15-year""old Jordan Kepler 6-3, 6-3. Aptos High alum Sean Herry, who played No. 1 singles at Cabrillo College this year, defeated Aptos standout Brandon Gallegos, 7-5, 6-4. Herry lost to Terachi in the second round.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
mistake, that kid have 18 y.o not 8 :lol:

There's a thread to post news like this ;)

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
is he any good?

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
played with zach before in america and brad gilbert was there too watching him. I feel sorry for the guy, his dad's a full tosser and always try to push him hard and force him to do this do that. Brad Gilberts a c**t

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
played with zach before in america and brad gilbert was there too watching him. I feel sorry for the guy, his dad's a full tosser and always try to push him hard and force him to do this do that. Brad Gilberts a c**t
That's interesting. I noticed that his two younger kids don't play. They probably saw Daddy pushing big bro and refused.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts