1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Damn..................don't know if it is true, but I think it's a smart move by serena.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
KoOlMaNsTeVeN said:
:scared: I dont think it will work out

Why not? Serena is an even tempered person. I don't see her getting worked up over brad gilbert antics.

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
it would make a great soap opera playing out alongside all the regular tour stuff :shrug:

·
F***ing have it
17,921 Posts
:lol: Serena titanic ass moving back and forth on Brad :scared: :bolt:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
alfonsojose said:
:lol: Serena titanic ass moving back and forth on Brad :scared: :bolt:
Fonsie I didnt need a pic of that

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Please! With that ego? Serena says "I'm the real no.1 for all of tennis history, I don't need anyone not named williams!"

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
YoursTruly said:
Please! With that ego? Serena says "I'm the real no.1 for all of tennis history, I don't need anyone not named williams!"
I was actually thinking that it would be a great collide of egos.. making Agassi's comment ever so appropriate.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Lets hope he can get her into shape and then she can win a few more titles, and lets hope that she can run around on the court a little bit more.

·
Registered
877 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Fonsie I didnt need a pic of that

So you're against miscegenation? Or are you just against the sight of big booties bouncing up and down? Don't be a bigot, girl.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,738 Posts
There's nothing on Gilbert's website about him coaching Serena. I can't imagine he would pause for a nano second in trumpeting this news everywhere if it were in fact true.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Well, if it true I think they deserve each other :devil: Surely there will be no moments of silence at their practice sessions.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
i thot brad gilbert was working with tatiana golovin earlier this year :confused: mayb im :retard: !

if he is gonna work with serena tho i fink its a smart move on her part..hopefully he'll help get her playing better again! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Aside from any personal thoughts about either, it would be kind of fun to see what a little strategy would do for all that power and athleticism.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts