Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
I'll never forget when this mug called Roddick and Azarenka to take the titles at the US Open back in 2010. Absolutely disgraceful stuff considering both lost R2 as well.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
It's more disgraceful that the vast majority thinks that either Fedal will run forever or that Djokovic will win everything.

The truth is that we will see 3-4 new winners over the next 1-2 seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a first time winner already in AO

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Nope he wont Brad.

However, I give it to Gilbert for never sticking to the safe predictions like most other experts.

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
This year definitely will have a sense of a end-of-the-world scenario if Murray wins two slams and becomes No.1 after the long love between Fedal has broken into a feud. I can't wait to see what more this tennis season brings. After all, it will be our last one.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
This year definitely will have a sense of a end-of-the-world scenario if Murray wins two slams and becomes No.1 after the long love between Fedal has broken into a feud. I can't wait to see what more this tennis season brings. After all, it will be our last one.
aint you a bright ray of hope

·
Registered
360 Posts
wohooo Cmon Andy :) I honestly don't see why people don't like him... hes awesome :) I don't think that he can win 2 majors but he can certainly win at least 1 this year :D he will probably become number 3 as soon as March comes :D

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Brad Pushbert is a clown, nobody should take him seriously, I still don't understand why he's actually being paid for his "expert" opinions. His place is picking up trash on the street. That would be making most out of his talent.
hahhahahah you're such an ass holeee.

Brad actually knows a lot about tennis and has been a fantastic coach at times, and is arguably one of the best tennis analyists out there. I do agree, however, that he totally has horrible prediction skills. he is almost always wrong and the only time he gets something right is due to the fact he has thrown SO many guesses out :D

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Great, the yank Simon Reed has spoken
But Simon Reed picked Fed for the AO, and Brad Gilbert said he would win 2 majors, but not here in Australia, so I'm guessing Andy might win here!

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Horrible prediction skills or not, this prediction was not the safest to make, but is certainly not crazy. Murray may very well just do it this year. It's not like the other three are invincible or playing on a different level.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Nope he wont Brad.

However, I give it to Gilbert for never sticking to the safe predictions like most other experts.
LOL! So if I say Berloqc will win the CYGS this year that would be a good thing because it's not safe?

Gilbert is on drugs. Period.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
LOL- Murray winning 2 majors of the next 3 slams?
The only possibility for him is wimbledon now having lendl on his side and being favored in your home soil.

Daren Cahil is right- americans wont win any slam this year ( men and women)

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
If your goal is to win Wimbledon - why are you hiring Ivan Lendl as a coach? :confused:

·
Registered
837 Posts
these people really have no money and have to/want to earn some pocket money on BBC during Wimby/Olympics...

41 - 57 of 57 Posts