Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
We've always heard this about Murray and Wozniacki. "I feel like its they're time." "They've shown improvement by beating..." "It's sooner or later..." "They have improved mentally and physically..." When have they ever won a slam...this has been going on (in Murray's case) for what, 3 years now?

:drive:
What a tired, faulty comparison.

When has Wozniacki beaten Clijsters or Serena? Murray has a winning record against Federer.

Reactions: EddceLLent

·
Registered
367 Posts
What a tired, faulty comparison.

When has Wozniacki beaten Clijsters or Serena? Murray has a winning record against Federer.
Exactly. Wozniacki has one major final and one semi final to her name, whereas Murray has three finals and five semi finals. Murray has wins over every one of the top players in the game, Wozniacki has never beaten Venus, never beaten Serena, never beaten Clijsters and never beaten Henin.

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
Brad Pushbert is a clown, nobody should take him seriously, I still don't understand why he's actually being paid for his "expert" opinions. His place is picking up trash on the street. That would be making most out of his talent.
a bit exaggerated but yeah his opinions suck :worship:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I personally think since Andy dumped him as a Coach he just says all these things to actually make Andy seem to be a much worse tennis player than he actually is. Brad is always keeping the focus on the fact that Andy has yet to win a Grand Slam!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Brad Gilbert: Murray will win TWO majors this year and will ascend to No. 1 :eek:
Was it Comedy hour or something?

Brad Pushbert is a clown, nobody should take him seriously, I still don't understand why he's actually being paid for his "expert" opinions. His place is picking up trash on the street. That would be making most out of his talent.
:haha::haha::haha:

Exactly. Wozniacki has one major final and one semi final to her name, whereas Murray has three finals and five semi finals. Murray has wins over every one of the top players in the game, Wozniacki has never beaten Venus, never beaten Serena, never beaten Clijsters and never beaten Henin.
Well, they are alike in the fact that so far neither of them has won a set in the slam final (a fact that will not be changed after the Australian Open)

·
Registered
555 Posts
He'll move to number 3 this year no doubt and fed will move back to number 2 by years end. Nadull will fall to 4 because he won't get to another slam final this year and win only a couple of ATP 250 events. As for Slams any of the big 3 can win it. I think Fed might win 1 and Djokovic 2. Murray might take the other one if not then John Isner/Raonic

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Wow, I see Brad is doubling down on the crazy this year.

I'd like to see it but I will only believe it when I do.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
He'll move to number 3 this year no doubt and fed will move back to number 2 by years end. Nadull will fall to 4 because he won't get to another slam final this year and win only a couple of ATP 250 events. As for Slams any of the big 3 can win it. I think Fed might win 1 and Djokovic 2. Murray might take the other one if not then John Isner/Raonic
:facepalm:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Never beaten Legend either, don't forget.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
As for Slams any of the big 3 can win it. I think Fed might win 1 and Djokovic 2. Murray might take the other one if not then John Isner/Raonic
Isner will win RG :rocker2:

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
I will qoute this post when the Australian Open final is decided ;)

21 - 40 of 57 Posts