Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The team (Gilbert, Cahill, Drysdale, Fernandez, etc.) were all going around making "bold" predictions a few minutes ago on ESPN2 during their opening coverage and here were a few:

Chris Evert: Venus wins a major in 2012 (as well as Sharapova)
Darren Cahill: Americans (both men and women) will be shut out in slams this year
Cliff Drysdale: A women outside the top 10 will win the Australian Open (meaning Serena or Clijsters will win :cool:)
Mary Jo Fernandez: Murray will win Wimbledon this year
Brad Gilbert: Murray will win TWO majors this year and will ascend to No. 1 :eek:

The prophet has spoken! :)

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Brad loves to heap pressure on Muzzah. He's like if Sapeod was on TV. I'm feeling the break through for Muzzah though :cheerleader:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I want some of that weed !!!

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Brad Pushbert is a clown, nobody should take him seriously, I still don't understand why he's actually being paid for his "expert" opinions. His place is picking up trash on the street. That would be making most out of his talent.

Reactions: Vida

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Brad loves to heap pressure on Muzzah. He's like if Sapeod was on TV. I'm feeling the break through for Muzzah though :cheerleader:
:spit::spit:

I wouldn't mind Brad being right for once though. Wasn't him last year that predicted Nole to win the AO?!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Chris Evert: Venus wins a major in 2012 (as well as Sharapova)
WRONG
Darren Cahill: Americans (both men and women) will be shut out in slams this year
RIGHT
Cliff Drysdale: A women outside the top 10 will win the Australian Open (meaning Serena or Clijsters will win :cool:)
PROBABLY WRONG BUT STILL GONNA TYPE IT IN ALLCAPS
Mary Jo Fernandez: Murray will win Wimbledon this year
LOL
Brad Gilbert: Murray will win TWO majors this year and will ascend to No. 1 :eek:
LOL TROLL HARDER BRAD

Brad Trollbert at it again.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i'm surprised cahill didn't pick muggay for the cygs.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
No prediction from Fowler? At least PMac wasn't there.

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No prediction from Fowler? At least PMac wasn't there.
They were all there but I can't remember what Fowler, PMac and Shriver said. But IIRC, Fowler didn't bother to make one :)

But I do remember that PMac went on a long, venomous rant about how Wozniacki shouldn't be No. 1 :lol: He ripped her to shreds.

·
Registered
969 Posts

·
Banned
94 Posts
We've always heard this about Murray and Wozniacki. "I feel like its they're time." "They've shown improvement by beating..." "It's sooner or later..." "They have improved mentally and physically..." When have they ever won a slam...this has been going on (in Murray's case) for what, 3 years now?

:drive:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

1 - 20 of 57 Posts