Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
1,810 Posts
thank god the better dressed team won it!! i saw it on internet tv.... :worship:

· Registered
9,428 Posts
:woohoo: Italia deserved to win, they were the better team as Doubles is about team work.
Bracciali/Galimberti played their little hearts out. Bracciali made some beautiful vollyes, and they were just awesome :woohoo:

Poor Rafa though, he really fought hard but this result is awesome for the Italians :yeah: they needed this win more

· Registered
4,515 Posts
delsa said:
You like Berlusconi? :rolleyes:
:lol: Well, I'm now just a loss away from losing all of my v-cash... I hope Ferrer plays on sunday instead of JC.

· Registered
1,810 Posts
its in a thread her on the MTF it was on the RAI Sports stream... Nadal is a good singles player but a disaster in double with his defensive tactics. He even made galimberti look like a decent player. What a laugh is that haha. he sucks so hard! Bracciali was really good!!

· Registered
11,356 Posts
adee-gee said:
F-Lo Blows :rolleyes:
Yes, a doubles loss in a match lasting nearly 5 hours must all be down to one half of the losing pair.

Reactions: silverwhite

· Registered
1,810 Posts
Seppi will beat Nadal if he plays 3 more sets like this!!

· Registered
10,101 Posts
Sjengster said:
Yes, a doubles loss in a match lasting nearly 5 hours must all be down to one half of the losing pair.
stop making sense :eek:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.