Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
thank god the better dressed team won it!! i saw it on internet tv.... :worship:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
damn that was a long match, anyone see it? who played good bad great etc?
spain will still go through.

·
Registered
18,862 Posts
Congrats to the Italians:clap2:What a fight, what a match and what a victory:bounce:!!! They deserved it, well done guys:yeah:!

Almost 5 hours long:eek:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
:woohoo: Italia deserved to win, they were the better team as Doubles is about team work.
Bracciali/Galimberti played their little hearts out. Bracciali made some beautiful vollyes, and they were just awesome :woohoo:

Poor Rafa though, he really fought hard but this result is awesome for the Italians :yeah: they needed this win more

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
delsa said:
You like Berlusconi? :rolleyes:
:lol: Well, I'm now just a loss away from losing all of my v-cash... I hope Ferrer plays on sunday instead of JC.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
its in a thread her on the MTF it was on the RAI Sports stream... Nadal is a good singles player but a disaster in double with his defensive tactics. He even made galimberti look like a decent player. What a laugh is that haha. he sucks so hard! Bracciali was really good!!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Thx for the RAI Sport info. I think and i hope Spain will still win despite that loss. Great job from the Italians though! They showed heart. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
adee-gee said:
F-Lo Blows :rolleyes:
Yes, a doubles loss in a match lasting nearly 5 hours must all be down to one half of the losing pair.

Reactions: silverwhite

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Seppi will beat Nadal if he plays 3 more sets like this!!

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Sjengster said:
Yes, a doubles loss in a match lasting nearly 5 hours must all be down to one half of the losing pair.
stop making sense :eek:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sjengster said:
Stop making sense! I'll have to bad rep you for this! Check your reps. ;)

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
Sjengster said:
If they had won it would have also been down to one player, Rafa.
You have to love the biases here. :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts