Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so this fokina shows a lot of talent..yes he is a bit of a bad boy :laugh2::rolls:

are we looking at another roaster in 2-3 years :grin2: ?

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Re: fokina-boys final showed a lot of promise

Challenger player at best, not impressed.

·
MONSOON season.
81,414 Posts

That attitude is obnoxious but the talent is there. Too bad for Geller.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts

Want to see him play Kyrgios in the coming years, should be fun.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Davidovich-Fokina from his look reminds me of young Boris Becker a bit.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Really funny to be referred to as "Fokina" - the boy is Russian and referred to with a female surname

·
Registered
838 Posts
Really funny to be referred to as "Fokina" - the boy is Russian and referred to with a female surname
The boy was born and raised in Spain, so I think it's safe to assume the guys at the census office didn't have a clue of Russian and simply took the surname as it was. I guess.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The boy was born and raised in Spain, so I think it's safe to assume the guys at the census office didn't have a clue of Russian and simply took the surname as it was. I guess.
I guess his dad's last name is Davidovich, mom's Fokina so in spanish tradition we got Davidovich Fokina. Thing is that Fokina is female, this ought to be Fokin (like I guess his grandpa on mama side). I imagine that's easy to fix but maybe he likes it this way. Or doesn't give a rat's ass...

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Fokina is probably better than Fokin anyway, to English-speakers at least
Nah, if you change the names around he could present himself as "I am Alejandro Fokin Davidovich!"

That would suit his attitude perfectly.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
What an utter tool. Another brat in the making. Doesn't look half as good as his compatriot Kuhn anyway. Really impressed with his run in Germany last week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts